DS #0839: Bokujou Monogatari: Kimito Sodatsu Shima (Japan)

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
So this is the proper Harvest Moon DS? Look forward to playing it when it's released in English
smile.gif

The last one on DS was shockingly bad. True, I killed the mayor in the opening sequence and it wanted me to restart the whole thing so I switched it off, but still...worst attempt at a story ever.

Deletable_Man

Old Man
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So this is the proper Harvest Moon DS? Look forward to playing it when it's released in English
smile.gif

The last one on DS was shockingly bad. True, I killed the mayor in the opening sequence and it wanted me to restart the whole thing so I switched it off, but still...worst attempt at a story ever.

Most of us knew HMDS would be horrible when we saw it was based on the original GCN HM (A Wonderful Life). I think it was the only HM game I had no wish whatsoever to play. My sister bought it, and we confirmed that it was horrible.

Is this the one that translates to "The Island I Grew Up With" or something like that? I've been looking forward to this one.

Siouxsie

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Since it's 64MB, I think it's not a puzzle game (what's a Harvest Moon puzzler anyway?), but the real deal. Although I think I'll have to wait for the english version too.. I'll try this one this weekend, to see if I like the layout and controls.. but then wait for english to get all the story, only know enough Jap to get by..

Emu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only recent Harvest Moons mentioned on coming out is Puzzle De Harvest Moon but this doesn't appear to be puzzle based, especially on the NFO. But talk about a new way to start a story line, stranded on an island? What ever happened to your father/grandfather handing it down to you..Things are getting out of hand with this series. Haven't been addicted since Harvest Moon 64.

Emu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you're right with the link you posted, which I appreciate. But damned little girl takes up all the trailers, let me know if you find any other game trailers. It's highly appreciated!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users