DS #0835: Biker Mice From Mars (Europe)

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hmm .. the Cartoon sucked but the SNES game (which i have here somewhere in my room
biggrin.gif
) was great !

RueGorE

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if that new series will ever come to the US? I used to watch this show all the time right before school, and I've played a bit of the SNES game. Has anyone played this yet? How is it?

TheStump

Got Wood?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I was playing this for a while and im like 20% through the game, its quick but reminds me of;

a mix of two games
one part Battletoads
one part extreme G

obviously not as good as either but not bad considering.
and yeh it's FKN BIKER MICE FROM MARS, you gotta have this on your cart or your not HARDCORE. Lol and i think at the end of each level it goes "rock 'n' Roll" and plays some funky music...i lol'd

but worth the play through for something different
biggrin.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quite frankly a your basically below par licensed game. You start off in a race...without opponents and then you get this bad scrolling beat-em-up bit after then I turned my DS off.

Graphics and sound are plain, usual DS 3D gubbins. Some people will love this, you know people with crap taste in games.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was playing this for a while and im like 20% through the game, its quick but reminds me of;

a mix of two games
one part Battletoads
one part extreme G

obviously not as good as either but not bad considering.
and yeh it's FKN BIKER MICE FROM MARS, you gotta have this on your cart or your not HARDCORE. Lol and i think at the end of each level it goes "rock 'n' Roll" and plays some funky music...i lol'd

but worth the play through for something different
biggrin.gif
End of each level goes "Rock n Ride" you know, in a EXTREEEEEME kind of way. Aimed squarely at 4-10 years olds.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol