Qpido

Call me Q.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't like this game, there just isn't a thrill.
Unlike Tetris
tongue.gif

Q~

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah it sucks im till waiting on final fantasy 12 to be released over here:(
Can we have Final Fantasy 3 first?
wink.gif
Please? *wishes she was kidding*

A certain amount of the delay time's due to having to do the translations, which makes sense but doesn't stop it from being annoying (especially for the UK where the games are already in our language).

As for Actionloop I'm not sure about this one. I'm normally a sucker for mindless puzzle games but I played a similar game on PC (Zool?) for about 5 mins and got bored with it. Maybe it's better on a handheld?

zatelli

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Couldn't just keep the old name -magnetica- ? BTW, does the "backup rom" come with Ninty's free rumble pack?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sounds fair since the game RRP is 30 €
smile.gif

Edit: It's been almost a year since it's been released in Japan (March 2nd 2k6) What was the hold on ? Translating a few scripts ?
wtf.gif

stonefry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't like this game, there just isn't a thrill.
Unlike Tetris
tongue.gif

Q~

I thought the same thing. It's just completely mindless and not very fun. Then I sat down and played it for an hour for some reason (I guess I wanted something completely mindless and not fun to do). Let me tell you something, this game gets really hard in a hurry. It is frantic and quite enjoyable. Play it again and give it a chance. You won't be disappointed.

-stonefry

bollocks

Trophies
XP
Country
i don't know why this is called actionloop...why don't they just call it puzzloop? then you get the name recognition from people who have played the original arcade game (like myself)... not to mention, puzzloop is just a catchier name than "actionloop". rawr. i'm not drunk.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?