GoodKupo

It Was Me!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This game sucks really,really badly.Do not buy this game, do not waste your time downloading or flashing this game. Just be lucky you didn't play the game already like me because you'll be wasting valuable. This game is so bad it makes me sick just knowing that such crappy developers work with DS.
P.S It not from the same developers as the console game and the PSP game.The PSP owners should be thankful that they don't have such a crappy game among the PSP library.
This is made by Visual Impact and the good Burnout games are from Criterion Games.Boycott EA!

Resident0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Im glad i bought a PSP, the DS has produced nothing but piss poor games since PSP hit the scene.

I wish nintendo would do everyone a favour and give up trying, stick with making naffy gamecube games for twelve year olds to buy.

And if anyone says 'OMG BUT TEH RISIDENT EVUL 4!!!!!', that was a CAPCOM game.

GoodKupo

It Was Me!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wish nintendo would do everyone a favour and give up trying, stick with making naffy gamecube games for twelve year olds to buy.

"OMG BUT TEH BURNOUT LEGEdNS"", that was a EA game.
The d is in lower case and before the nN for a reason.
I didn't even like Resident Evil 4 that much, how dare Capcom screw with a classic and with games like 50 Cents out there im glad Nintendo make E rated games.And no says you have to buy a DS so whats with the QUOTEI wish nintendo would do everyone a favour and give up trying
?

Resident0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sorry, just pissed cuz i been waiting for this game for ages, and everytime a huge game comes along like Burnout Legends, EA or Nintendo get it and release a rush job port that makes the DS look bad.

I long for the NES days when the arcade conversions were spot on and if they weren't at least Nintendo made them FUN!

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Im glad i bought a PSP, the DS has produced nothing but piss poor games since PSP hit the scene.

My 12 year old cousin doesn't like Paper Mario at all.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
wow....nintendo hate club.

Yeah, let's create two camps. A anti-Sony camp and a anti-Nintendo camp. Then we meet somewhere and beat the shit out of eachother. Sounds like fun,eh? Just like Final Fight or something. I want to be in the Nintendo camp by the way. Who's joining?
The nicest thing is you don't need any WIFI for this type of game.

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France

Nice troll. Sadly, the twelve-year-old-trying-to-look-mature consumer market has been gobbled up by SONY.
Enjoy your brick!
smile.gif

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Could some one get this guy a DS......its obvious that you are a PSP fanboy who is upset that you bought the wrong system. Don't get mad at us just becase the DS has more HIT games that outnumber the entire PSP library. It's not OUR fault that Nintendo makes games that are actually worth your hard earned money. Don't blame US if Sony continues to pump out mediocre and reharshed games for their handheld.

Anyways, I thought Burnout DS was decent. Not the best, but a long way from being ATV Fury-ish terrible.
dry.gif

Wolverine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Could some one get this guy a DS......its obvious that you are a PSP fanboy who is upset that you bought the wrong system. Don't get mad at us just becase the DS has more HIT games that outnumber the entire PSP library. It's not OUR fault that Nintendo makes games that are actually worth your hard earned money. Don't blame US if Sony continues to pump out mediocre and reharshed games for their handheld.

Anyways, I thought Burnout DS was decent. Not the best, but a long way from being ATV Fury-ish terrible.
dry.gif

And that sorta sounded like a DS fanboy just a tad more polite it all. I'm sorry but I just don't rate Nintendo highly at all these days and haven't done for the last 10 years. NES, SNES, Gameboy... all good stuff for their time. Just made me up a NES emulation disc for my otherwise hardly used Dreamcast and it feels good to play games from back when Nintendo were untouchable. Ever since I got an N64 my liking for Nintendo has dwindled. There was so many things that annoyed me about owning that console. The Gamecube had some good games but the majority of them didn't appeal to me at all and most of what did, ended up on PS2 anyway where despite maybe lacking a few polygons here and there felt better to me due to my preference of joypad. I did love having a GBA SP til it got stolen, but the DS just hasn't hooked me at all. I do not like using the touch screen for a start, and I far prefer having the big wide PSP screen to the two smaller DS screens. I do use my PSP for music and movies and find it far more convienent that I can now do all that with just one machine to carry in my backpack when I go places. I prefer the emulated games on PSP too since the screen doesn't have to scale down and mess up the graphics of a lot of classic titles that I play (most common low res being 320x200) . The actual PSP games themselves appeal to me more too, and I don't care if most of the best ones are portable incarnations of PS2 games. I enjoy those on my PS2 as well but don't get to be home to play most of the time these days so its nice to be able to play the likes of GTA, Burnout, X-Men Legends and the like on a portable machine, and damn nice they are too. If Capcom can get me Street Fighter Alpha 3 Upper and SFIII ports I'd be damn happy too, and the idea of this PS1 emulator in development has me eager to play Castlevania - Symphony of the Night (which, as nice as the DS game is, is still the best in the series) on the move. Theres just not been much on the DS that captivates me but if Nintendo ever get back some of the magic of Super Mario World and Yoshi's Island I'd give it another shot (which is harder since it was my ex who had the DS and we don't really see each other that much now).

I'm writing too much. Just thought I'd try and make a clear opinion from someone who ain't a fanboy of any machine but just buys and uses whichever one has more to offer him personally and as such I have enjoyed my PSP and its easily one of my favorite consoles I've owned in over 22 years of playing video games on various formats. All this fanboy crap has been around ever since we've had competing systems (spectrum vs c64 still rages on it seems) and its just so damn dull.

Anyways I personally feel its very much the general opinion that Burnout on DS is a terrible conversion and if I owned a DS right now I would be feeling extremely annoyed with the developers. I'm sure the DS is capable of a decent version if perhaps not quite as good as the PSP game (I just feel the PSP's better suited to this kind of game). I respect that Nintendo likes to try new things but a lot of what they've done recently just ain't to my taste.

Eruonen

Trophies
Website
autotox.in
XP
Country
Netherlands
amen.
I agree with Wolverine, but I'm still not getting a PSP simply because it's very expensive (for me) and there are enough good NDS games to keep me happy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.