bow.gif

da_rula

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well, no copy protection is uncrackable. I guess it's only a matter of time (maybe some weeks ;p) and there will be a new dumper.

Bi99uy

Trophies
XP
Country
What makes this game so different from the other Nintendogs games? New dogs, new toys or what?

xflash

Local Ninja
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
meh this might sound stupid but i'll say it anyway the ds games that are sent to review people might not have this implented yet if nintendo is stupid enuff to do that ofcourse (if they do supos it won't matter allot) by the way nice boxart

Elora

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Nice nfo-file... As Trashman said a few month ago "Everybody can dump"... but now show your skills..

Thoose New Cards are still dumpable!

opcode32

powerh8er par excellence
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
meh this might sound stupid but i'll say it anyway the ds games that are sent to review people might not have this implented yet if nintendo is stupid enuff to do that ofcourse (if they do supos it won't matter allot) by the way nice boxart

you are wrong, nintendo actually cares alot about those review copies. most/if not all of them are watermarked in some way, so chances are very likely that a leaked rom will be traced back to the source (which actually happened a few times before)

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So in this version you can take care of your dogs instead of just taking care of them? Wow, thats a big improvement O-o

Wasnt there a fourth version in Japan? Maybe this is the US version?

Still though, it seems pointless to release something like this, might aswell give me a pet aligator in the game or something >.<

Instead we get to find the mario hat more often, woooo, thats a great addition >.>;

Are there any real differnces about this game? Anything at all? Besides the more multiplayer friendly look of boxart.
And whats with the 64kMbit save? Seems kinda small to me.

Amano Jacu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think the 64kb save is uncorrect. I've tried this through ndspatcher in my ez3, and the game plays fine, but if you save and power off, when you power on again the dog is still there but all extra options such as "go out" and "supplies" are gone. Actually, according to the ndspatcher compatibility list it saves in the GBA Flash cart, but it doesn't do so correctly in my case.

TPi

One Tired Raccoon
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I think the 64kb save is uncorrect. I've tried this through ndspatcher in my ez3, and the game plays fine, but if you save and power off, when you power on again the dog is still there but all extra options such as "go out" and "supplies" are gone. Actually, according to the ndspatcher compatibility list it saves in the GBA Flash cart, but it doesn't do so correctly in my case.

MagicKey Tools v2.0 report that the original cart is 64KBIT EEPROM. That's pretty much the only way I know of to get a precise savetype. So,
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse