Still lurking around, sometimes...
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It plays a bit like an easier Yoshi's Cookie. You shift the rows and columns around, but this time you don't need to make full rows. They can disappear when they are at least 4 in a line, and if there are at least 3 lined up, they will disappear after, and the same thing with two after. This often makes HUGE combos...

I was having around 11% of the Pokemon (there are 380 or so), and you collect them by simply matching them. The game seems good, I'll have to play some more to see more of it...
tongue.gif

- Vince989

Vince989

Still lurking around, sometimes...
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
No!
tongue.gif
I really can't wait until the English version of Dr. Mario & Puzzle League, which is like Tetris Attack and Pokemon Puzzle Challenge/League... And I hope they'll have improved the games : there was NO story mode in either, only the "basic modes", where you select the difficulty and speed, which felt almost "boring"...
frown.gif

This one is really a mix between the controls of Yoshi's Cookie and the "falling" of Bejeweled. You move whole rows and columns of blocks, not individual blocks, in order to make lines; the screen is 5x5, and you need at least 4 aligned to start a combo. Once started, the second move only requires at least 3 blocks, and two afterwards. Once your combo is started, I also think you can make a L-shaped 3 with same blocks, and it registers, but I'm not totaly sure; I'd need more time with it!
tongue.gif

Actually seems enjoyable, but I feel like the blocks are BIG! They are each almost 1/5th of the screen's height and width...
tongue.gif

- Vince989

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night