DS #0101: Survival Kids: Lost in Blue (J)

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sweet and the amptor is the first to post. props to WRG for a quality scene first. Any english option? doubtful but I'll check. 512 meg hmm I guess I won't check ;o just wait for supercard to patch their firmware and then this badass of a game will work. will have to try out the US version when it comes, I still never finished the first one on GBC. That game is god.

Ce.Acatl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Very good game
bow.gif
hurts that it did not have a version for GBA
cry.gif

CynicalShitMan

Trophies
XP
Country
It was a really good GBC game, although I didn't play it for very long at all.

But saying it was one of the best still isn't saying much. IMO GB/GBC had the worst games, generally speaking.

Survival Kids, GBC Zeldas (Oddly enough I fucking HATE all the other Zelda games), Mario's Picross, Pokemon Red/Blue, all great games.

Daikatana wasn't bad either...

Just about everything else,
wtf.gif

CynicalShitMan

Trophies
XP
Country
Well there was the GAME GEAR, which I believe had better games all the way up until ZeldaDX/Pokemon hit the GB. Yes, I'm aware the Game Gear was long gone before these titles hit.

Even if there were no alternatives, it amazes me that people back then (including me) were satisfied with a boatload of shitty games, only because they were portable, and that was just so unheard of at the time.

Well except maybe those bullshit Tiger handhelds. GameBoy most definitely had those beat.

lum

Hunter lvl
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
man, has anyone tried this game out? i'm really hoping this will be a good game that's worth buyin for keeps, hopes for 15+ hrs gameplay

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
sweet and the amptor is the first to post. props to WRG for a quality scene first. Any english option? doubtful but I'll check. 512 meg hmm I guess I won't check ;o just wait for supercard to patch their firmware and then this badass of a game will work. will have to try out the US version when it comes, I still never finished the first one on GBC. That game is god.

In another dimension, I was the one who replied first to this topic. And then you came on and complained that if you had been the one to declare "first post" then you would have been suspended. Well, this just proves that you were wrong, in that other dimension.

Jojjy Ugnick

shake your bonbon
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
IMO GB/GBC had the worst games, generally speaking.
Survival Kids, GBC Zeldas (Oddly enough I fucking HATE all the other Zelda games), Mario's Picross, Pokemon Red/Blue, all great games.

Daikatana wasn't bad either...

Just about everything else,Â
wtf.gif

Dragon Warrior 1+2 and 3 were good!
Those were the only gameboy colour games I looked for, besides the Zeldas.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Any english option? doubtful but I'll check. 512 meg hmm I guess I won't check ;o just wait for supercard to patch their firmware and then this badass of a game will work.

actually i had a peek through the rom contents with a hex editor, and it is fully translated in 6 languages. problem is no language menu comes up when you start the game and and it freezes on the title screen after ndspatcher has patched it. You could just replace all the jp language files wth the english one, but i'm lazy... and it may not work anyway

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'm in my birthday suit! Lol