DS #0095: Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubadour (U)

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

ROM NumberÂ

Icon:Â

Full NameÂ

Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubadour

RegionÂ

USA

LanguagesÂ

English

Release GroupÂ

Lube

ROM SizeÂ

512Mbit

Save TypeÂ

EEPROM TBC

GenreÂ

Board/Card Games

FilenameÂ

l-yntu.zip

View NFO
Â

Click Here

Xboxed

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
At last! Im getting my original on Saturday...just cant wait to play this one. To all naysayers...try giving it a shot, this time includes a sort of tutorial. Don't be afraid...you may like it.

Peace

Tdon

Trophies
Website
hencegames.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I saw some screens and was shocked to see it seemed as if they took some sprite's from Yu-Gi-Oh Dungeon Dice Monsters, that game (Though awfull addictive IMO, and still on my f2a today) is a very nasty sight for sore eyes. Or did I see this wrong? I'd still like to try the game out though, I think i might like the YGO card battles, but found the previous (GBA) versions of YGO too confusing and I didn't get a clear view on what was happening on the game board, I think this has changed with this version though
smile.gif

Xboxed

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
This game is going to rock. The GameFAQs fans say that it's the "best Yu-Gi-Oh! game ever".
biggrin.gif

since when where they very rialibal (that was prolly a typo so lets just go with dependabal instead) anyway i think i'll skip even trying this game since im more a fan of the series instead of the games

Wow, you're the first person that I know to say that! And yeah, the fanboys of the YGO videogames (me included) are kinda biased. But trying to be honest, it does really look great and the selection of cards is by far, the most complete yet.

Peace

Kajitani-Eizan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not counting this one, the best YGO GBA game was Duel Monsters 6 Expert 2 (japanese, never released in the US), in my opinion. every one after that sucked, either due to missing important cards, having an atrocious AI, being boring as hell in the beginning, etc. a DM game in which opponents sacrifice their 1900 atk/4 star for a 1500 atk/5 star/no effect monster
(WHY IS THIS EVEN IN THEIR DECK?!) ceases to be fun or a challenge, because the AI has no idea what it's doing.

even duel monsters international/worldwide editon, which is basically a modified DM6, sucked. sometimes it's GOOD to let the computer cheat a bit, but the right way to do it is to sometimes give kaiba and yugi god-draw to complement their half-decent decks (OTK BEUD and Valkyrion/Black Magician, respectively). it really adds to the feeling to have kaiba kick your ass because oh look, he HAPPENED to draw devil franken, heavy storm, raigeki, duster, black hole, megamorph on his first turn. or yugi draws alpha, beta, gamma, valkyrion, valkyrion, raise dead, some magic/trap removal. ouch. i remember in a newer game, they cheated by allowing the computer to have multiple copies of restricted cards, but the AI otherwise sucked. BORING, especially since you can't do this yourself until ridiculously later.

this game better have awesome AI and such, as well as having every card that sees any use, plus of course those that don't (the sangenshin, preferably even the sangenma if they decided on their effects well enough in advance). but i guess they can leave the sangenma to a later game based on yugioh DM-GX.

Xboxed

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
not counting this one, the best YGO GBA game was Duel Monsters 6 Expert 2 (japanese, never released in the US), in my opinion. every one after that sucked, either due to missing important cards, having an atrocious AI, being boring as hell in the beginning, etc. a DM game in which opponents sacrifice their 1900 atk/4 star for a 1500 atk/5 star/no effect monster
(WHY IS THIS EVEN IN THEIR DECK?!) ceases to be fun or a challenge, because the AI has no idea what it's doing.

even duel monsters international/worldwide editon, which is basically a modified DM6, sucked. sometimes it's GOOD to let the computer cheat a bit, but the right way to do it is to sometimes give kaiba and yugi god-draw to complement their half-decent decks (OTK BEUD and Valkyrion/Black Magician, respectively). it really adds to the feeling to have kaiba kick your ass because oh look, he HAPPENED to draw devil franken, heavy storm, raigeki, duster, black hole, megamorph on his first turn. or yugi draws alpha, beta, gamma, valkyrion, valkyrion, raise dead, some magic/trap removal. ouch. i remember in a newer game, they cheated by allowing the computer to have multiple copies of restricted cards, but the AI otherwise sucked. BORING, especially since you can't do this yourself until ridiculously later.

this game better have awesome AI and such, as well as having every card that sees any use, plus of course those that don't (the sangenshin, preferably even the sangenma if they decided on their effects well enough in advance). but i guess they can leave the sangenma to a later game based on yugioh DM-GX.

Amen, buddy.

Get rid of those pesky 5 level star monster with under 2000!!!!!!!

(that way you can include some more effect monster that are way more fun to use)

And yeah, Kaiba having 3 raigekis and never summoned BEUD sucked.

Peace

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    hazbeans @ hazbeans: im new