DS #0091: Nintendogs - Dachshund & Friends (U)

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
No!
tongue.gif

This is the version that I bought in late April btw
happy.gif

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I got my free copy today....picked it up turned it on, created my dog a Shitz Zu named "Shit Head" then I realized I picked this up for my kids so uh couldn't figure out how to delete my dog, bullshitted EB said it was defective now I have a Beagle named "Snoopy" by time I named it it was 8pm, I then watched a movie, at 11:30 I wanted to play with my dog and he is now asleep. I also did not feed him but he lived though the movie. He also won't bring me back my damn ball. I also farted during the movie and blamed it on "Snoopy" however no one believed me. Oh and they do fight btw.

dEC0DED

Trophies
Website
www.visualdecibel.com
XP
Country
Canada
I got my free copy today....picked it up turned it on, created my dog a Shitz Zu named "Shit Head" then I realized I picked this up for my kids so uh couldn't figure out how to delete my dog, bullshitted EB said it was defective now I have a Beagle named "Snoopy" by time I named it it was 8pm, I then watched a movie, at 11:30 I wanted to play with my dog and he is now asleep. I also did not feed him but he lived though the movie. He also won't bring me back my damn ball. I also farted during the movie and blamed it on "Snoopy" however no one believed me. Oh and they do fight btw.
don't worry. i beleive you

how did you score a free copy?

I want one
frown.gif
blink.gif

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
EB Games was giving em away will 4 gba trade ins. Did you miss the post at gbatemp? I just went to play with the Kennal pups and there is no toys in there? Argh guess I have to wait till tomorrow to play. Yes btw the voice recognition.....well if it is that, more like a voice recorder....have to see if other people can play with my dog and use THEIR voice. But yea you call the dog he comes, you say "sit down" he sites. As of right now I see the worlds best Tommagachi, virtual pet, whatever, not sure how long I personally will play with it, if I gotta feed it, water it, bath it, on a routine like other sims, I mean come on how often do you really bathe a dog? Twice a year? Obviously since this game is getting great reviews though that means people will have em out and about in Bark Mode so that should make it fun to meet other people.....chicks?......this is so a chick game......it's late I am rambling. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Akoji

+5 internets to psyfira for avatar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well me and my girl friend will buy it tomorow (one copy for both of us , we are young and poor... well not her but me yes
smile.gif
) i will pay half and she pays the other half... so i cant wait to tomorow...
smile.gif

Oh and im getting this version for a Husky
smile.gif

and Penny Arcade Rock

xflash

Local Ninja
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
meh i whish they made a cat version too that way i could have a vitural pau cat (by the way pau isn't a cat breed it's my cat's name) then again dogs are great too after all i do have 4

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So last night I teach my dog "Sit Down" and "Shake" This morning I teach her "Lay Down"........then I go to a competition and I tell my dog to Shake, she does, then I say Sit Down....Sit Down......Sit Down.....Sit the fuck down.......eh I lose the comp, I then realize I have two down commands so I realize I cant rename a command.....I have to delete Sit Down, might as well delete shake too. New commands? Sit Girl, Shake Hands, & Lay Down. I hit the contest again and say Shake Hands, whoo hoo, then the command says lie (Notice Lie) so I am yelling LIE DOWN. Now I feel a lot like Tycho......Then I realize my command is LAY down....wow picky dog. In the end the only thing I don't know how to do is get my pet to sit still for a period of time, but I have used up all my "ability to learn tricks" for the day, took my dog for a walk. I may have gotten yelled at cause my dog was pissing and I didn't clean it up....not sure, might have been the tutorial saying to clean up dog shit when my dog decides to drop a deuce. It's 10:30 and I took my dog for a walk.....now what the hell do I do? She won't return the ball or frisbee in the house? I think I will go to the store to see if they have a bb gun for sale.

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
Weapon:
You need to use the same commands that you would to teach a real dog, and single word commands are best. Here is a helpful guide.

Sit = Sit down
Down = Lie down
Off = Get off whatever you're on
Stay = Stay where you are (best following sit command)

That should get you started!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol