DS #0080: Nanostray (U)

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NANOSTRAY! WOOO!

Man I wish I could actually buy the game before the rom came out, but now I gotta go downlaod this
happy.gif

Im still trying to buy the darn thing, Gamestop tells me that theres been shipment problems with NanoStray >.<
I even preorderd it and everything x-x

Oh well, I'll have it eventually Mwhahahahaha! :3
I hope some good hacking methods come around sometime, I think Nanostray would be one fun game to hack. Say change stuff around like the bullet speed and junk like that like any other classic shooter would be um hacked.

I still wish they went for a starfox kinda 3d look but classic shooterness is always awsome :3

Argh I want my copy already >.

J

jobocan

I just wanted to tell everyone here that Majesco is NOT bankrupt.
It's "Hip Interactive", a subsidiary of Majesco, that filed for bankruptcy.
If majesco would really be bankrupt, i think they would have announced it on their website and it would have been talked about in news, like news.google.com.

plasmatron

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yes, if you want a copy of this game, go pick one up NOW.

Majesco, sadly, have filed for bankruptcy. They won't be producing anything else, now or in the future.

Quite sad really, they were one of the few companies to be brave enough to publish small name games, most of which have become sleeper hits.

I'm sure Nanostray will be no different.

Taken from GBAdev.

Majesco named in Class-Action Lawsuit & Bankruptcy? (...)
Posted by DuoDreamr [Sat Jul 23rd 17:33:55 EST 2005]
It appears that Majesco games is in some seriously deep waters lately. Majesco, known for its daring by publishing titles that other publishers wont touch, was sued in a class-action lawsuit by its stockholders for violations of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.

Just today, it has been reported by CGN that Majesco has filed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy protection. Read more here.

What does this mean for homebrew? Majesco was known for publishing new and unknown titles, in stark contrast to the high-profile franchise machines that most other publishing houses are. They published the Iridion games for GBA, and most recently, the shooter Nanostray for the NDS. We can only hope that other publishers will begin to take more chances with non-franchise games.

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay major break through! I found out that not using the alt fire dramstically increases your score! Those blue token don't just double, they go up in large multiples 2X, 3X, 4X, and so. It's hard to do, real hard to do but again my score went from 18k to 29k. Hope this helps.

And for those who did not notice the nanocode,
http://www.nanostray.com/worldranking/
You can check your score with other players I aim to be #1

*Edit 32k and my first "b"
Also playing this way means you don't need the a, b, x, and y buttons making the touch screen a lot easier to use!

herbinator

Trophies
XP
Country
Just sat down and went through this from start to finish i must reiterate this is a great shooter.
Fantastic graphics and playability the downside being its a bit short but when you finish it in Adventure mode challenge mode opens up and im sure this will keep you amused for many more hours well worth buying if you like your shooters!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s