DS #0058: Naruto - Saikyou Ninja Daikesshuu 3 (J)

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by shaunj66, Jun 28, 2005.

Jun 28, 2005
  1. shaunj66
    OP

Administrator shaunj66 Administrator

United Kingdom

ROM NumberÂ

Icon:Â

Full NameÂ

Naruto - Saikyou Ninja Daikesshuu 3

RegionÂ

Japan

LanguagesÂ

Japanese

Release GroupÂ

Trashman

ROM SizeÂ

512Mbit

Save TypeÂ

EEPROM 4Kb

GenreÂ

Beat em Up

FilenameÂ

trm-nar3.zip

View NFO
    Â

Click Here

2. mekaxero

Member mekaxero I am the alpha, and the omega

United States
    alright, first post in my first nds release, loving it.

Everyone enjoy this game, once u can find a way to play it that is.

3. 754boy

Banned 754boy :D

United States
    I heard it was good.....is it worth importing or is this coming out in US anytime soon?

4. Deadmon

Member Deadmon A Temper

Canada
    I like how they used a Ramen icon...but wouldnt't make more sense to use a Konoha symbol?

5. Dirtie

Former Staff Dirtie :'D

New Zealand
    Indeed it would, but everyone likes ramen! Or at least I think they do... OK, maybe only Naruto does [​IMG]

6. azoreseuropa

Member azoreseuropa GBAtemp Psycho!

Portugal
    I know that Bandai will release two sequels of Naruto to PS2 this fall in english. [​IMG]

But didnt say anything about NDS and GameCube and GBA versions yet. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

By the way, you should watch Naruto anime..its awesome. The episode is right now on Episode 140. Tomorrow will be Naruto episode 141 airs in Japan. Every wednesdays airing in japan. [​IMG]

I have all of them in subtitles and in raws! Even Naruto the Movie DVDR in .iso raw fully I found and burnt it with DVDR and it worked great. [​IMG] [​IMG]

My favorite character ?? Naruto himself of course and as you can see below in signature..I am like him, weird huh ? Indeed! Match personality, that is. Heh. [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Akoji

Member Akoji +5 internets to psyfira for avatar.

Canada
    Well The first one on the gba rocked off my short... me too im a Naruto Fan [​IMG] but i only read the manga... dont like to download anime ... too long i lack in patience... well i hate people with neoflash thingny and japaness people... i WANT That game in my DS :'( well just hope that it come one day to the Canada Shore [​IMG] since the anime make it way here...

Well I dont have a favorite charather... there so much that i like... Shikimaru, Choji, Neji ,Garaa(spoiler for people who read the manga...NOOO DONT DIE!!! and much more... i love Naruto... but i just find him plain at some time ... but he seems to get interesting now with his older version... let see [​IMG]

8. xflash

Member xflash Local Ninja

Norway
    cool naruto ds heh i didn't know what that icon was tell now lol i thught it might have been a box of nodles lol

9. skarthebloodchild

Member skarthebloodchild Keep It Old School

Greece
    is this any good?
    i didnt like the first for the ps2....
    only the gba ones...

10. shadowhero50

Member shadowhero50 Advanced Member

Its kinda like the Daikesshuu 2, but more funner and more characters. I heard u can control where to move ur kage mane at ur touch screen. So it should be fun, the weirdest thing ive heard is that u have to blow to do Goukakyuu, maybe a rumor though.

11. mekaxero

Member mekaxero I am the alpha, and the omega

United States
    yes, to do Sasuke's Goukakyuu u have to blow into the microphone, the harder u blow, the bigger the fireball is.

It is a pretty fun game, altho it doesn't truly folow the storyline, as u hae to fight the sound five, but u can play as sasuke, and u get extra reinforcements of jiraiya, kakashi, and gai after the first 3 r beaten.

It would been more fun to me if u got to fight them with just the 5 people who went to go get sasuke back, but i guess they figured the more characters, the better.

Preordered this game when it was coming out, and i even got the kunai that attaches to the nds, and has a slot in it for your stylus, so the kunai is my stylus, i love it. Me being a huge naruto fan(i have all 54 of the shokugans that i can find along with all the anime/mangas that have been released so far) I cannot wait for any of the games to come to the us. the only ones i have been able to play were the gba and nds ones, as i do not have a modchip for my ps2 or gc, so i could not play those [​IMG]

12. shadowhero50

Member shadowhero50 Advanced Member

So you have to blow to do Goukakyuu, this game might be fun after all ^^.

13. LeoDJO

LeoDJO Newbie

blow in the microphone? DS has a microphone attached? how will they emulate this microphone stuff for guys that don't have one? that's curious.

14. Darkforce

Former Staff Darkforce DERP!

United Kingdom
    Yes the DS has a built in microphone. Emulation... *sigh* buy the dam system, but to answer your question it'd be logical to just plug a microphone/headset into the PC.

[​IMG]