DS #0058: Naruto - Saikyou Ninja Daikesshuu 3 (J)

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

ROM NumberÂ

Icon:Â

Full NameÂ

Naruto - Saikyou Ninja Daikesshuu 3

RegionÂ

Japan

LanguagesÂ

Japanese

Release GroupÂ

Trashman

ROM SizeÂ

512Mbit

Save TypeÂ

EEPROM 4Kb

GenreÂ

Beat em Up

FilenameÂ

trm-nar3.zip

View NFO
Â

Click Here

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I like how they used a Ramen icon...but wouldnt't make more sense to use a Konoha symbol?

Indeed it would, but everyone likes ramen! Or at least I think they do... OK, maybe only Naruto does
tongue.gif

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I heard it was good.....is it worth importing or is this coming out in US anytime soon?

I know that Bandai will release two sequels of Naruto to PS2 this fall in english.
lecture.gif

But didnt say anything about NDS and GameCube and GBA versions yet.
shy.gif
dry.gif

rolleyes.gif

By the way, you should watch Naruto anime..its awesome. The episode is right now on Episode 140. Tomorrow will be Naruto episode 141 airs in Japan. Every wednesdays airing in japan.
smile.gif

I have all of them in subtitles and in raws! Even Naruto the Movie DVDR in .iso raw fully I found and burnt it with DVDR and it worked great.
wub.gif
nyanya.gif

My favorite character ?? Naruto himself of course and as you can see below in signature..I am like him, weird huh ? Indeed! Match personality, that is. Heh.
smile.gif
happy.gif

Akoji

+5 internets to psyfira for avatar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well The first one on the gba rocked off my short... me too im a Naruto Fan
tongue.gif
but i only read the manga... dont like to download anime ... too long i lack in patience... well i hate people with neoflash thingny and japaness people... i WANT That game in my DS :'( well just hope that it come one day to the Canada Shore
tongue.gif
since the anime make it way here...

Well I dont have a favorite charather... there so much that i like... Shikimaru, Choji, Neji ,Garaa(spoiler for people who read the manga...NOOO DONT DIE!!! and much more... i love Naruto... but i just find him plain at some time ... but he seems to get interesting now with his older version... let see
wink.gif

shadowhero50

Trophies
XP
Country
Its kinda like the Daikesshuu 2, but more funner and more characters. I heard u can control where to move ur kage mane at ur touch screen. So it should be fun, the weirdest thing ive heard is that u have to blow to do Goukakyuu, maybe a rumor though.

mekaxero

I am the alpha, and the omega
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Its kinda like the Daikesshuu 2, but more funner and more characters. I heard u can control where to move ur kage mane at ur touch screen. So it should be fun, the weirdest thing ive heard is that u have to blow to do Goukakyuu, maybe a rumor though.

yes, to do Sasuke's Goukakyuu u have to blow into the microphone, the harder u blow, the bigger the fireball is.

It is a pretty fun game, altho it doesn't truly folow the storyline, as u hae to fight the sound five, but u can play as sasuke, and u get extra reinforcements of jiraiya, kakashi, and gai after the first 3 r beaten.

It would been more fun to me if u got to fight them with just the 5 people who went to go get sasuke back, but i guess they figured the more characters, the better.

Preordered this game when it was coming out, and i even got the kunai that attaches to the nds, and has a slot in it for your stylus, so the kunai is my stylus, i love it. Me being a huge naruto fan(i have all 54 of the shokugans that i can find along with all the anime/mangas that have been released so far) I cannot wait for any of the games to come to the us. the only ones i have been able to play were the gba and nds ones, as i do not have a modchip for my ps2 or gc, so i could not play those
frown.gif

shadowhero50

Trophies
XP
Country

yes, to do Sasuke's Goukakyuu u have to blow into the microphone, the harder u blow, the bigger the fireball is.

It is a pretty fun game, altho it doesn't truly folow the storyline, as u hae to fight the sound five, but u can play as sasuke, and u get extra reinforcements of jiraiya, kakashi, and gai after the first 3 r beaten.

It would been more fun to me if u got to fight them with just the 5 people who went to go get sasuke back, but i guess they figured the more characters, the better.

Preordered this game when it was coming out, and i even got the kunai that attaches to the nds, and has a slot in it for your stylus, so the kunai is my stylus, i love it. Me being a huge naruto fan(i have all 54 of the shokugans that i can find along with all the anime/mangas that have been released so far) I cannot wait for any of the games to come to the us. the only ones i have been able to play were the gba and nds ones, as i do not have a modchip for my ps2 or gc, so i could not play those
frown.gif
So you have to blow to do Goukakyuu, this game might be fun after all ^^.

L

LeoDJO

blow in the microphone? DS has a microphone attached? how will they emulate this microphone stuff for guys that don't have one? that's curious.

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
blow in the microphone? DS has a microphone attached? how will they emulate this microphone stuff for guys that don't have one? that's curious.

Yes the DS has a built in microphone. Emulation... *sigh* buy the dam system, but to answer your question it'd be logical to just plug a microphone/headset into the PC.

smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night