DS #0052: Another Code - Two Memories (E)

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
From the back of the case.
QUOTE said:
ANOTHER CODE: TWO MEMORIES - Where is Dad? Just before my 14th birthday, a mysterious package arrived for me. There was a letter from my father, who I though had died when I was 3, and a small device....
Join this journey to a deserted island and solve riddles using the Touch Screen and microphone fucntions of your Nintendo DS.

E

exile

Any reviews in Euro about this title yet? I heard it got rated a decent 8 or so in most Japanese magazines.

Luse

Now with more MOOSE!!!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's a point and click adventure game with a awesome art style (character design wise), fun so far, but really basic and simple...

teh_raf3

Whatever suits you
Trophies
Website
users.pandora.be
XP
Country
Belgium
cool, a decent release
tongue.gif
the boxart looks mint
smile.gif

E

exile

If u did not know this game received something like 36/40 in the famitsu ratings so it is worth buying.

Nice, been excited about this one for a long time. Wish the wait wasn't so long in the US. But I suppose it feels more fair for all of you EUR people that always get screwed. My hearts go out to you and I hope you enjoy your game early
shy.gif
. Though if Nintendo wants to rush and get it out here, say tomorrow, or something I wouldn't be against it
nyanya.gif

Luse

Now with more MOOSE!!!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just beat it, took about 4 hours :S

It's simple, easy, and the plot straight forward and easy to figure out...

That said, it's ends in a way that makes you feel like you need to play through it again, I didn't seem to find all the DAS files, and had some holes in my inventory, also theres a character that follows you around that your trying to help, and at the end it seems I didn't do a good enough job and he doesn't get what he needed...

I'm hoping that a second play through will give that bit resolution...

Not bad, but really short. If your a point and click fan this games swell, if your not leave it alone...

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm getting it today, it was released yesterday here, but I was in Holland for 5 days and came back after the shops have closed...

everyone says it's a great game, though it's a bit short (like 6 hours)

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Uh, 4-6 hours of gameplay? o.O That decides it for me - not getting this game, at least I'm not going to pay a full retail price for it. I'll just wait a year or so
happy.gif

alexp2_ad

Certified Smart Ass
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
GameCentral on UK Teletext said it had some original ideas (which is good), a unique and cool graphical style (which is good) but the puzzles were unfortunately too easy... and the controls often frustrating.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)