Drone Tactics Help Topic

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by OrcMonkey©, May 26, 2008.

May 26, 2008

Drone Tactics Help Topic by OrcMonkey© at 2:58 PM (918 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. OrcMonkey©
    OP

Banned OrcMonkey© Banned

I thought this was a very good game and sometime frustrating. I made this thread for the people who have questions for the game. Feel free and ask any questions. [​IMG]

2. Narin

Former Staff Narin The Cheat Master, kupo!

United States
    The game is fairly easy in my eyes.

3. deathfisaro

Member deathfisaro Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan

Canada
    I'm playing on Hard and the game is still easy, unless I play Badlands with enemies' level 5 higher than mine.

4. Esh

Newcomer Esh Member

United States
    I can't determine for myself whether or not how well you do in the card mini-games determines how large of a bonus you receive.

It almost seems like if I fill or almost fill the bar, on the melee damage increase one for example, I do alot more damage than if I make it just above the mark.
    But I'm not sure whether it was just other factors such as terrain etc that could've made the difference.

Anyone else have any thoughts/observations?

5. SleepingDragon

Member SleepingDragon GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Yeah, Esh, I definitely found that the card mini-games determined how effective the attack/defense was. I stopped putting a couple of cards in my deck all together because I could never hit that fucking fly with the fly-swatter!

And even though this game was a bit easy (I finished it in 2 days), overall I really liked it! If they come out with "Drone Tactics 2", and make more challenging, with 4 person wi-fi multiplay, they will have one of the best rpg games on the DS. BTW, the customization of the drones is one of it's best features!

6. Narin

Former Staff Narin The Cheat Master, kupo!

United States
    Hmm, perhaps someone can hack some codes to bypass the mini games and have the cards effects happen automatically at its max effect.

7. Toni Plutonij

Former Staff Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Croatia
    You indeed are a cheat master, kupo...

The game really pulled me in..I find it great amusement..Those minigames are pain to play, and I feel like fucking my touchscreen with most of them (actually, all of them)..frikin' fly...

Has anybody managed to mix a random cards successful?..

8. OrcMonkey©
    OP

Banned OrcMonkey© Banned

yeah I have to be like crazy tapping the screen with 2 styluss. If I do that in the train peoples going to think I having a seizure. I just finished drone tactics yesterday. Some parts are just impossible so I used cheats.