Gaming DriveClub PS+ edition finally out!

laudern

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So what are peoples' initial impression of the game so far (as I assume a lot of people, such as myself, have never played the game)?

I've only played 2 races so far and think it seems like quite a good game. Very fast. The AI seems fairly "by the books" in terms of straight line racing. They crash into themselves a little, but nothing too aggressive (unless I just haven't seen it yet).

As said before, great sense of speed. Although one thing I've noticed which just seems "off" is the separation of the back of the cars and the road. I just seems odd...But hey, that's just me.....

What is everyone else' impressions so far???

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Fortunately my fibre optic broadband kicked in and downloaded most of the Driveclub stuff early on Saturday morning.

My most basic of impressions, the gaem is gorgeous. Won't comment too much ont eh quality as I've only had one race and I am shit on racing gaems.

qwerblim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think it's okay, although not my cup of tea in terms of racing. It appeals to more of the racing sim type I guess, and I'm Need For Speed/Burnout preferring, so it's not my cup of tea. The visuals are great though, and i have some friends hooked on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1