1. jpita1008

OP jpita1008 Banned
    Banned

United States
    Today I got started with modding my Wii U's vWii to play Wii Backups through WiiFlow. Formatted my USB Flash Drive through WBFS Manager, added ISOs, and when I opened WiiFlow everything worked perfectly. However, when I exited WiiFlow to make a Mii and went back, it said it couldn't find any games. I took the drive out, put it back in my PC and WBFS Manager no longer recognized it as a WBFS drive. I reformatted, did the whole process again, launch WiiFlow and it worked, but when I closed it and went back the games disappeared again, and when I put it in my PC WBFS Manager didn't recognize it as a WBFS Drive again. Any solutions?

2. Sophie-bear

Sophie-bear The Coolest Bear Around

United States
    It seems that you're implying you are formatting the drive as WBFS... is there a particular reason you are doing this? WBFS drive formatting has been obsolete for a long time and is known to be rather unstable. You should instead format the drive to FAT32 (use GUIFormat if this isn't an option in your OS), then transfer your backups to the drive using Wii Backup Manager.

alexander1970 and jeannotte like this.
  3. jeannotte

jeannotte GBAtemp Addict

France
    Hello,

Get an external hard drive, format it as fat 32 and everything will be fine.:yaywii:

You will find the difference of the external hard drive:yayu: ==> compared to the USB key !!:hateit:

alexander1970 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Recognized, Exiting, WiiFlow