Drinking raw egg

jimmy j

Awesome for hire.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It is if you're in training. I imagine it would be pretty damaging if you just sat on your backside all day tho.

I tried it once and couldn't do it. The consistancy of it is disgusting!

jimmy j

Awesome for hire.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The text in your sig is gramatically incorrect

What?
huh.gif

jimmy j

Awesome for hire.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Besides raw fish, it's the number 1 cause for salmenela poisoning.

That's true, but a friend of mine got seriously into training before he went into the army and he used to drink raw eggs before going for bike rides wearing a weighted backpack. He's a physical trainer in the forces now.

It's supposed to be good for bulking up, but I read somewhere that the protein in cooked eggs is even better for you (don't quote me)

jimmy j

Awesome for hire.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
He drank them every day and he didn't get salmonella poisoning. I don't think the op was talking about salmonella anyway, just the effects the actual eggs have on your body.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did it ONCE... (lost a drinking game, so had to drink 2 yolks in one glass, after downing an assload of Jager... BAD COMBO!)

and I promised myself I would never do it ever again...
frown.gif

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've combined a raw egg once or twice with protein shakes - never on its own though :/
Also done this.. Tasted kinda... Yeah..
ph34r.gif

Raw eggs are extremely good for you if you're actually physically working out regularly. Just make sure they're as fresh as can be (bought from the store the same or last day) or better yet from your own pet chickens! (Sister used to have pet chickens!
biggrin.gif
)

beautifulbeast

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you're doing it with an eye on getting better at some sport or bulking up for bodybuilding, you should drop the yolks since they're 100% fat and you don't need it.
Besides, the protein in the white is best used by your system if it's cooked, so having raw eggs is both disgusting and not as effective as eating them properly cooked.

Oh! and if Salmonelosis is a concern to you and still insist on eating them raw, just wash the shell before you open it. The virus comes from the chicken feces.

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egg = a chickens period.

people wouldn't suckle on their ma's vag at that time of the month, but they'll happily eat the result of a chickens failure to conceive.. ;p

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end