Uzbekistan
Your mom is fun.
ohmy.gif

That's was he said.
frown.gif
wtf.gif

S

ScuberSteve

I love a scotch old enough to order its own scotch.
Unfortunately, I don't have the money for that, so until I start making money, I'm gonna have to hold off of drinking.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Scotch is nice once you get used to it. It's got a different feel to most other alcohols. It gives you a kind of mellow marshmallowy feeling.

Rehehelly

Trophies
XP
Country
TrolleyDave said:
Pah, beer sucks. It tastes bad and it makes you fat. Spirits is where the fun is at!

..I can't bring myself to comprehend that statement.

I love the taste of beer. Kronenbourg is yum. Fosters is alright.

I guess it's an acquired taste, heh. I love pernod/pastis though. Can't bring myself to bring vodka anymore after throwing up on it, the smell of it just makes me shudder now.

& Drink lots of water before bed and you don't pay for it in the morning!

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hard liquor is too fast. Beer gives you time to flirt with the ladies before you're under the table.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Westside said:
Rayder said:
Hard liquor is too fast. Beer gives you time to flirt with the ladies before you're under the table.
Yes, but if the liquor is hard enough, the ladies will be under the table instead.
rolleyes.gif

Well, you feed THEM the hard liquor.
wink.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Rehehelly said:
TrolleyDave said:
Pah, beer sucks. It tastes bad and it makes you fat. Spirits is where the fun is at!

I guess it's an acquired taste, heh. I love pernod/pastis though. Can't bring myself to bring vodka anymore after throwing up on it, the smell of it just makes me shudder now.

Never could stand the taste of it, I've always been a spirits man. For a start there's less chance of you having to start of conversation with "Oi mate, did you spill my pint?"
wink.gif
Plus it does make you a little tubby, nothing women hate more then a beer belly. I've got a stomach women love and intend it to keep it that way at least til I'm 40! lol

Gotta say I love vodka. I was well happy when Smirnoff Ice came out! Stronger then beer and tastes soooo much better.

QUOTE(Rayder @ Jun 11 2008, 02:26 AM)

Just pace it. Also your body gets used to the spirits quicker than you think, although it could just be because I'm a reasonably sized guy (6ft and 14.5 stone). Plus it's a much cleaner buzz than beer. You know that really dirty feeling you get when you wake up after beer, you don't get that from spirits. If you overdo it you'll feel a little dehydrated but nothing compared to beer.

Rehehelly

Trophies
XP
Country
TrolleyDave said:
Never could stand the taste of it, I've always been a spirits man. For a start there's less chance of you having to start of conversation with "Oi mate, did you spill my pint?"
wink.gif
Plus it does make you a little tubby, nothing women hate more then a beer belly. I've got a stomach women love and intend it to keep it that way at least til I'm 40! lol

Gotta say I love vodka. I was well happy when Smirnoff Ice came out! Stronger then beer and tastes soooo much better.

It's always good to have mates round the barbecue with a bottle of beer
tongue.gif
Anyway, even if you're in a bar/pub/club and you get a drink that isn't beer, you might spill someones pint anyway when walking away from it
tongue.gif
The beer belly thing is for people with low metabolisms or people who don't do anything.
annnddd

Smirnoff Ice?! It's the same alc % as kronenbourg, 5.5% plus it reminds me of WKD and Bacardi breezer hah.

Ah well, each to their own.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Rehehelly said:
TrolleyDave said:
wink.gif

It's always good to have mates round the barbecue with a bottle of beer
tongue.gif
Anyway, even if you're in a bar/pub/club and you get a drink that isn't beer, you might spill someones pint anyway when walking away from it
tongue.gif
The beer belly thing is for people with low metabolisms or people who don't do anything.
annnddd

Smirnoff Ice?! It's the same alc % as kronenbourg, 5.5% plus it reminds me of WKD and Bacardi breezer hah.

Ah well, each to their own.

I agree about the BBQ. Don't get me wrong, most of my mates drink beer and we sit around with a few drinks it's just I drink Redbull and Vodka or an Ice. Didn't realize Ice was the same strength as Kronenburg though, still tastes alot nicer though.

Never really had a problem with people starting on me after spilling their pint though, I've got one of those looks.
smile.gif

The Worst

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
GBAplace.net
XP
Country
United States
I love them both! Nothing, and i mean NOTHING is more refreshing on a hot day than a cold beer. Beer keeps me partying longer when i need to be social. Shots are a must. However I do enjoy drinking LQ straight by the glass, Brandy preferably but I'll drink anything. I even love Wine! The Trifecta, and I'm not even an alcoholic. But beer is def. #1

Smirnoff ice is only 5% it's "malt liquor" and yes it is delicious. More than a few can produce horrible bowl movements though

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rehehelly said:
TrolleyDave said:

Drinking a Fosters ATM.
I love beer. Maybe trolley hasnt run into beer he likes yet.
My favorite beer currently is Southern Tier Imperial Choklat Stout .

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
But you WILL pay tomorrow.

Hang overs are mostly do to dehydration, alcohol, especially in large quantities dehydrates you. Most of the time, if you drink equal parts water to alcohol, you won't get a hang over. Theres also prickly pear juice, drinking a glass of that before you drink prevents hang overs 80% of the time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i know this isn't the place but does/did anybody have the same issue as me?