Dress sense.. lacking "smart" clothes lol

Deleted member 473940

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Dont know if this belongs to blogs, but its kinda offtopic so whatever.

Well, like the title says.. dressing sense -.-
I have like 3 closet full of clothes and nothing would be really considered "smart".
Its all funky, cool and casual stuff.

I have a lot of formal job interviews, university meetings and other things coming up.. and I feel a little uncomfortable wearing stuff I am not used to wear.

Back in the days, school dress was different, but after I left school.. I cant remember dressing up smart even ONCE!

now, people from the UK, advice me as to what to buy :P. You know.. marks and spencer, or whereever else I can pick up some stuff.

A few SETS of smart clothes is needed.
Yep, I am dumb like that.. really confused as fuck.
Cant afford spending too much money, but something for the start -.-

http://www.marksandspencer.com/
http://www.next.co.uk/

or wherever else you wanna link me some stuff lol

edit: just noticed, dont even have anything apart from jeans LOL!

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I got a nice suit from Tk Maxx of all places. Every man should have a suit. Saying that if memory serves me correct Next do decent deals on suits as well. Are you looking for one suit or more?

Deleted member 473940

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I got a nice suit from Tk Maxx of all places. Every man should have a suit. Saying that if memory serves me correct Next do decent deals on suits as well. Are you looking for one suit or more?
More, and perhaps other simple smart clothes aswell :).

I was trying out some stuff, and I feel stiff as fuck -.- gotta get used to it lol.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
[yt]mz8n2hzQ0t0[/yt]

Get a suit. If you're going to wear it for job interviews, it's worth to have a splash of colour on it - an interesting tie, maybe a non-white shirt. Trust me - you look about 190% smarter, better and "manlier" in a suit. Get used to the feeling - "good" suits shouldn't make you feel stiff. Wear it in the store, look at yourself in the mirror - if you look like you're on a funeral, it's not a suit for you. Once you find one you are comfortable in, it'll start feeling like your second skin in due time.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use a nice Polo with some dress slacks. I've also used a dress shirt with a sweater vest over it and a tie, wearing dress slacks of course.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well, I have a couple of suits in my wardrobe, although I don't use them for job interviews, rather I only use them when I got to certain clubs, restaurants and parties. >.<
Also, a pair of jeans can still make you look smart, try to wear a nice shirt, maybe a tie, a good pair of jeans and some nice shoes, oh, and a stylish overcoat, I never go to a job interview without one. =3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM