Dreams

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay, anyone else here like me? I haven't remembered a dream in like, 8 years. I mean, I go to bed, close my eyes, fall asleep, open my eyes, and it's the next day. There is nothing in between. But I can't say I miss them. Many of the dreams I had as a kid were either nightmares were I woke up screaming, crying, and sweating, or the kind of dream where it just keeps looping and seems to last forever. Like, I was the guy from Groundhog's Day. Those dreams seemed to last forever.

iffy525

not famous
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I think you almost always have a dream just most of them you dont remember, you only remember very few.
But I've always liked dreams, even though they can be scary sometimes.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I had dreams of the demon from the Exorcist, dreams of a werewolf pinning my family and I in a corner and killing us, being kidnapped from my car, and the Ring.

My childhood was disturbing.
wtf.gif

Other dreams were of having all the Pokemon cards and waking up (dissapointed) to know that I didn't has them.

Gus122000

Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, anyone else here like me? I haven't remembered a dream in like, 8 years. I mean, I go to bed, close my eyes, fall asleep, open my eyes, and it's the next day. There is nothing in between. But I can't say I miss them. Many of the dreams I had as a kid were either nightmares were I woke up screaming, crying, and sweating, or the kind of dream where it just keeps looping and seems to last forever. Like, I was the guy from Groundhog's Day. Those dreams seemed to last forever.
BTW:Are you tuned on TBS?
tongue.gif
The groundhog's day movie is on (lol)

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a progressive power in my dreams. I can fly. But there are catches to it.

It started years ago. The first time I did it, I was walking across a road and a car came flying down the street and I jumped straight up into the air to avoid getting hit. That's when I first learned I could do it.

I got to where I could hover, but I couldn't carry anything with me. Just hovering was very tiring.

Then I could fly around, but I would have to push off of walls to change direction. I could also start carrying progressively heavier objects, like people, for short distances as the dreams progressed over the nights.

Then I got to where I could fly around pretty superman-like, but it would still make me tired if I did it too much. That is where I have seemed to top out.

These dreams have progressed over the years.

Now, the dreams vary....sometimes I can fly like superman, and sometimes I can barely hover. Weird.

But cool too.
wink.gif

I love having dreams. I have NEVER gotten bad nightmares. I've had disturbing ones, but not really scary. I've had a few "Surprise! You're awake!" types.......but mostly my dreams are fun.

Truth.

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
I had really scary dreams as a kids, I would walk down the streets of my house except no one is there and it's completely empty. I would dream of a dark person with a face slightly covered, I shake his hand to greet him, he turns around and his facial features changes completely. He would tell me that I figured out this is a fucked up world and then an extremely scary looking monster that looks like a cross between a Tiger and a Cerberus would jump out. The monster is bloody and bites me, for some reason I feel the pain deeply inside me. I can't seem to wake up from the nightmare. Half of my body was drowning in blood as he chews my body and tears it apart. I wake up long after that, usually crying.

herbanassault

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm under the impression, like iffy525, that you dream every night, you just don't remember them all the time.

I started dreaming again once I got off drugs. Some nights it's awesome, some nights it's exhausting. My problem is that most of the time, my dreams are exact replicas of my actual life, with a few details changed. Occasionally I'll be on the run after committing crimes, but that only sounds cool when you're awake. Entirely too much work for a guy who wants nothing more than to imagine himself floating around space in his actual bed, ala Homer Simpson.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I know i made a blog post about a dream recently, but before that i hadn't had any for a few weeks.

i've had alot of dreams (even moreso when i was younger) about finding cash or the material objects i want for free.

another dream in primary school was of me riding a flying motorbike around the place. everyone was really impressed
biggrin.gif

asuri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
same, i dont get dreams anymore. only dreams was when i got like food poisoning and everything was spinning i went to washroom to lie down
wub.gif
it felt so good
frown.gif
until i threw up. and latest one 3 years ago was when i got heatstroke during camp and i was delusional, i was talking out loud and i remembered, embarrassing

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
I hardly ever remember my dreams, maybe 3 or 4 a year, but when I do they are rather odd. Not scary, just strange, and normally sound rather daft when you write them down.
smile.gif

anime_junkie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The most I remember from my most recent dream is something about a special pokemon and a band trip.

I never remember much about my dreams, but they're usually weird as hell.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I'm a lucid dreamer and even write down some of my dreams that are interesting as soon as I wake up.
Just like Rayder when I'm in my dream, I can usually have somewhat control. Usually I know I'm dreaming too.
Sometimes I'm not even in my dream or I'm someone else.

When I wake up I usually find someone around the house to tell them about it. If I don't I tend to forget huge chunks of it as time passes. Once I've told it, if it was cool shit, I write it down.
smile.gif

Also, when I wake up and can't remember my dream (rarely) I usually feel like shit throughout the day.

The only nightmare I have has been recurring since I was around 5 or 6. I fucking cry whenever I wake up to that dream. The funny thing is, when I think about the dream, it's not even scary or sad. :/ But I still freak out and cry whenever I dream about it. (Last time I think was 2 years ago.)

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lucid dreaming is the way to go. if you want to remember your dreams, you have to realize that the moment you regain your awareness of the real world, your dreams slip away. you have to stop and keep your eyes closed and remember your dreams. even the sight of your ceiling can scare away that memory of what just happened seconds ago.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I hate these DIY furniture kits so bad