• Start date
  • Views 1,646
  • Replies 15
D

Deleted User

OP
Our Dreams

astral%20dreams.jpg

post all your dreams here. hopefully. this will give dream interpretators and general people a view into your daily routine, your mindset, or how wacky your dream really was.

Theraima

I own this desert, bitches!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
Latest dream that I've had and that I remember it quite well is that : We have these "musicals" in our school where the students act and stuff, its like helping things because of the school shooting. So in the dream I was in some kind of Bodom-ish band during the play and I remember playing some Bodom's songs and moshing and stuff. Confusing.

D

Deleted User

OP
I dreamt that I was flying on a massive moroccan carpet, which was weird. Then it flew into a tree and I woke up. This was 2 years ago. Scary stuff.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
I think I may be having a recurring dream where I'm getting beaten up but I can't scream to attract any attention. Have woken up a couple of times with that idea in my head without any details...

D

Deleted User

OP
Jamstruth said:
I think I may be having a recurring dream where I'm getting beaten up but I can't scream to attract any attention. Have woken up a couple of times with that idea in my head without any details...
It doesn't take a dream interpretator to know that something is wrong in real life -

Interpret your dream-
Being violently beaten up in a dream may mean that you are similarly either beating up on yourself in your waking life for some perceived failure of your's in the past, or perhaps that you feel you are being unduly victimised or unfairly blamed for doing something by other significant people in your life, of which you were never guilty and/or effectively had any control over at the time it happened.

http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&...f32b8af52b7e0b8

The fact that it's recurring should set bells ringing. Research it some more.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't remember my last, within the last week my wife told me she had a dream about being pregnant. Now she's let me know despite all she's said and done before now she wants a kid and had been asking around a bit in her family what the costs involved are as sister in law just had #2.

craplame

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I had a really vivid dream when I was younger. I was helping detectives but the detectives were a magnifying glass and a spoon. Were were trying to find some lady, and she was some calender model. And I was only nine when I had that odd dream.

A really recent dream I had was when I was running from guy trying to capture me. But he send two of his black panthers after me. And I was hiding a closet from them. But then one of them tried to pounce in the closet I was hiding and then I woke up.

I have some strange dreams.

D

Deleted User

OP
craplame said:
I had a really vivid dream when I was younger. I was helping detectives but the detectives were a magnifying glass and a spoon. Were were trying to find some lady, and she was some calender model. And I was only nine when I had that odd dream.

A really recent dream I had was when I was running from guy trying to capture me. But he send two of his black panthers after me. And I was hiding a closet from them. But then one of them tried to pounce in the closet I was hiding and then I woke up.

http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?t...ng&tid=3594

Black panthers are symbolic.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
jet™ said:
Jamstruth said:
It doesn't take a dream interpretator to know that something is wrong in real life -

Interpret your dream-
Being violently beaten up in a dream may mean that you are similarly either beating up on yourself in your waking life for some perceived failure of your's in the past, or perhaps that you feel you are being unduly victimised or unfairly blamed for doing something by other significant people in your life, of which you were never guilty and/or effectively had any control over at the time it happened.

Not sure about the beating up part. The only thing that really stays in my head is the not being able to scream part. The rest is me kinda trying to fill in the gaps to explain why I'm screaming. No real pain sensation or anything I can think of just trying to scream my lungs out and not being able to...

D

Deleted User

OP
jet™ said:
craplame said:

q. I am 24 years old and I keep having a dream about a black panther and this dream started when I was about 14. In the dream I am being chased by a black panther and when I finally get to a place to hide it'll stop and stare at me. When I get in the room or place to hide. I'll look under the door and it will be there staring back at me. When I look into its eyes I get this feeling like it won't harm me or hurt me, it just wants in. I'll start reaching for the doorknob but something stops me and I'll back up and just stand there staring at the door wanting so bad to let it in but like I said something stops me. That's how the dream ends everytime. I looked up what it means to dream about panthers and it says someone or something is out to harm me, but if thats the case why do I keep having the same dream and in the same exact way for about 10 years now? Please help.

a. And its' a good thing that you have not let it in because if you do it is very bad and you will suffer greatly.To even entertain such an idea you would have to have something wrong with the way you think about things.It wants you to believe that it wont harm you so you will let it in.And if you do you will become vile and corrupt which might in turn lead you into insanity.Right now you need to go within and seek the help, or think positive things so that you can wash that filth right out of you.You will be exceedingly glad that you did.Peace,Michael

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qi...29152515AAa2AMB

My interpretation is that you are undergoing some process, and you are traumatised inside. The fact that it pounces on you means that you are losing hope with this 'distress' you have. Don't lose hope, and carry on.

tijntje_7

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I had the following dream last night (well actually, morning. I woke up pretty much immediately after that @ 06:20, the time I usually wake up o.O)

I wasn't really doing anything (except being outside on a place I have never seen, which is weird, because I never go outside
tongue.gif
)
And some weird dark shade appears in front of me, not really targeting me of it's creepyness. But it was there. It was pretty fucked up. But that's just the beginning.
After that, I get another dream a few hours? minutes? later. About the same thing.
Explaing WHAT THE F*CK IT WAS o.o
This time the shade/portal thingy had screaming 'voices' but not human O...O
I somehow knew they were called 'void portals' exactly at the time something important would be revealed (I can think pretty much clearly in my dreams, but somehow I can teach myself stuff in my dreams o.o) My alarm went off
frown.gif

I went sleeping again, though my alarm had snooze on
tongue.gif

But I got into the dream again somehow... and I forgot the rest except that I am scarred for my life now. :/
I was too scared to get out of my bed, but I somehow managed to get out anyway :/

My dreams most of the time aren't fucked up at all...

Some stuff:
I believe in sciense, and other dimensions. (and I'm catholic
ohmy.gif
even though I don't believe at all...)
I believe there is a way for us humans to travel trough dimensions

Edit while typing: I recall something now. As you all know, physics keep our world stable.
In my dream I got explained (by myself? It just appeared in my head while dreaming) that it's not perfect. And the portal was a flaw in physics.

This dream somehow felt extremely realistic, which is why I'm scarred for life :/ (seriously, it fucked me up o.o though, I can live on
tongue.gif
)

Long post to explain weird fucking fucked dream. I had more, but none of these sick dreams
ohmy.gif

craplame

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jet™ said:
jet™ said:
craplame said:

q. I am 24 years old and I keep having a dream about a black panther and this dream started when I was about 14. In the dream I am being chased by a black panther and when I finally get to a place to hide it'll stop and stare at me. When I get in the room or place to hide. I'll look under the door and it will be there staring back at me. When I look into its eyes I get this feeling like it won't harm me or hurt me, it just wants in. I'll start reaching for the doorknob but something stops me and I'll back up and just stand there staring at the door wanting so bad to let it in but like I said something stops me. That's how the dream ends everytime. I looked up what it means to dream about panthers and it says someone or something is out to harm me, but if thats the case why do I keep having the same dream and in the same exact way for about 10 years now? Please help.

a. And its' a good thing that you have not let it in because if you do it is very bad and you will suffer greatly.To even entertain such an idea you would have to have something wrong with the way you think about things.It wants you to believe that it wont harm you so you will let it in.And if you do you will become vile and corrupt which might in turn lead you into insanity.Right now you need to go within and seek the help, or think positive things so that you can wash that filth right out of you.You will be exceedingly glad that you did.Peace,Michael

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qi...29152515AAa2AMB

My interpretation is that you are undergoing some process, and you are traumatised inside. The fact that it pounces on you means that you are losing hope with this 'distress' you have. Don't lose hope, and carry on.

Yeah, I remember seeing it's bright green eyes. I did a test on facebook a day after the dream. It was an "what animal are you" quiz and, I got a black panther as well. :| I feel like it's stalking me now. But, thanks a lot.

D

Deleted User

OP
Jamstruth said:
jet™ said:
Jamstruth said:

Interpret your dream-

Not sure about the beating up part. The only thing that really stays in my head is the not being able to scream part. The rest is me kinda trying to fill in the gaps to explain why I'm screaming. No real pain sensation or anything I can think of just trying to scream my lungs out and not being able to...
This is a classic example of a powerless dream, reflecting your inner self, you are powerless inside, and to become powerful, you need to change for the better. Lead instead of be lead. Try googling a bit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    B @ btjunior: @Xdqwerty 16