Dream Message from Gabriel

steve007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello too you guys , This freaked me out hearing all this and felt light down on me my eyes was shut my dog Saddie fell off my bed its ok i got boxes and bags there ,..But that's not the case i am up to write this Message was clear as he took my hand the feathers felt so real .. Told me this Steven God sent me too tell you your needed that day ...Like ok When I blow my horn 3 times every one well die not my rules or i can't save any of you sorry .. As he cry's tell the day demons well fly . then he **Smiled**, Said to me your heavens child Well I feel happy some what What you think huh I know so what It's been bashing peoples minds when doomsday . That's no lie ....

Steven out good night that all i need to say and write

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The only threat the world is currently facing is coming in the 2030's from a large meteor that if it lands on land will be enough to kill every one. Landing in the water though will net the death of tons of coastal regions, though that isn't taking into consideration how deadly the materials on the thing could be. :V waka waka waka waka

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
The only threat the world is currently facing is coming in the 2030's from a large meteor that if it lands on land will be enough to kill every one. Landing in the water though will net the death of tons of coastal regions, though that isn't taking into consideration how deadly the materials on the thing could be. :V waka waka waka waka
What if the angel Gabriel is riding the meteor as it decends

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What if the angel Gabriel is riding the meteor as it decends

then it will smell of farts and cake icing.

steve007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I Know you guys would not believe me on bit .. I had too get the message out some how don't want to make Gabriel mad ok . Looks sad :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s