• Likes 6

Vpin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Everybody,

As my first post, I would like to share a game I have been working on. It's called Drawn Adventures and available on the Play Store for free. Link below:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Vipin.DrawnAdventures

Feedback welcome.

1YwuWxpumXaqgcveNUsqtsrmVnvZyMkluV6m7CYzrM6WYAmJAZverb2aQm_wd0IyMNdY=h900-rw

A1PNTpDJILvMyBM2ukatz3OLs8I5TEsMb_Xdgesz_HrEbdEDt-afky3wg8673Hettcx-=h900-rw

Zuc5xWBhk8xFdXsw5-fL6A6pWowCOc10qSc0Ir2pveiXl-8hdwwHx62iFJlEiCRm3g=h900-rw

Vpin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This looks awsome :P.
Sadly it's not my type of genre though for my phone, becuase of diffculty with controls,

How long did this take you to make?
Thanks :) No worries, each one his own genre. Hmm... Been working on and off since December 2015, a little bit less than 6 months. The drawings took the most time.

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks :) No worries, each one his own genre. Hmm... Been working on and off since December 2015, a little bit less than 6 months. The drawings took the most time.

My thumbs take up most of the screen once I use it to navigate characters, and such that's all. I didin't mean the game it's self.

[^Blark^]

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome game man. downloaded it played through a few levels and I like the art style (hand drawn) it reminds me of that one indie xbox360 game that was hand drawn but this one you actually get to control the chsracter and jump/shoot which is great.

one issue not big but I got stuck in a wall while jumping up a ledge here is a screenshot:
Screenshot_2016_05_09_00_45_20.png

I got around it though I was able to just walk the other way and I got unstuck and tried a 2ND time and I got over it.

Vpin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Looks great bro:grog:!!! With what tool did you make it???;) (I mean Game maker, gamesalad, construct 2...)
Hi, I used Unity Game engine and my Microsoft Surface to draw :) Glad you liked it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Awesome game man. downloaded it played through a few levels and I like the art style (hand drawn) it reminds me of that one indie xbox360 game that was hand drawn but this one you actually get to control the chsracter and jump/shoot which is great.

one issue not big but I got stuck in a wall while jumping up a ledge here is a screenshot:
Screenshot_2016_05_09_00_45_20.png

I got around it though I was able to just walk the other way and I got unstuck and tried a 2ND time and I got over it.
Hey there :) Glad you are enjoying it. Hmm.... seems to be a bug. I'll look into it.

Sorry if I'm being an idiot, and I probably am by now >_>.

Would this be possible to play on PC, Mac, etc... I can't use an Andriod for gaming so.
Hi :) Hmmm i am sure there are Android emulators out there you could try. But not sure if you can download from google play though..

Dario_Darioso

Trophies
XP
Country
I dont know how to make games in unity and I have no knowledge of coding. Do you recommend me any tool to make it easy??? (I have no time too)

Hi :) Hmmm i am sure there are Android emulators out there you could try.
Yes there exist some android emulators like Bluestacks. I use that til´I have smartphone or tablet.

Last edited by Dario_Darioso,
Reactions: Vpin

Vpin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I dont know how to make games in unity and I have no knowledge of coding. Do you recommend me any tool to make it easy??? (I have no time too)

Yes there exist some android emulators like Bluestacks. I use that til´I have smartphone or tablet.

I am not great a coding, but I just watch tutorials and adapt it. Their community is quite helpful and loads of tutorial on youtube. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup