Dramatic Dungeon: Sakura Taisen

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Cronorei, Mar 24, 2008.

Mar 24, 2008
  1. Cronorei
    OP

Newcomer Cronorei Advanced Member

United States
    I was wondering if anybody capable of doing translations would look into the game files and see if the menu related things would be easy to translate. Even just a text document would be a great help with items, what with the game being a roguelike and having scrolls and those types of things with various affects.

Also I'm wondering how the game stores the characters and icons used for the little "click the right choices" responses. Both for the ones relating to affection for the girls (though I'm not expecting any translation work there) and the puzzles. Especially the puzzles, I tried essentially every combination on one of them and the girls ignored everything.

If requests aren't allowed, feel free to lock/delete this.

2. doom5

Newcomer doom5 Member

United States
    Bump! There's a serious lack of decent Roguelikes on portable consoles and any translation effort would be great!

3. Dominator

Member Dominator the world end without you

France
    i translate soma briger now but if someone can make the tables (offline or online) I can translate

4. Cronorei
    OP

Newcomer Cronorei Advanced Member

United States
    When I unpacked the rom there are a few folders that are either just the graphics for each different menu or the graphics and the text. There's also simply a folder called text with two .dat files.

Unfortunately I don't know any good programs to explore the menu files and see what they actually contain, so perhaps somebody more versed in that could take a look?