Hacking DEAD [Shutdown]DragonInjector - Game Cart Payload Injector (Trinket M0 Clone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VuuI

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I was about to grab that one yesterday, too! Regardless of whether or not the next batch is injection molded, ill buy one.

fragged

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was about to grab that one yesterday, too! Regardless of whether or not the next batch is injection molded, ill buy one.
The next batch will be the injection molded V20 DI, all 3D printed V19 DI's have already been sold (barring randomly 1 become available due to cancellations, or other reasons which has happened twice now I believe).

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Ooh, didn't realize they were finally in production and up for sale.
Seems like the battery in my RCMloader One might be going bad. I've only charged it up like 4 times, but last time it only lasted a few weeks, and i only used it a few times in that time, it usually lasts way longer. Maybe the button was pressed accidentally while it was in my pouch and that drained the battery though.

But having it be dead when I want to use it and waiting for it to charge up is kind of annoying, so a button cell based one like this is starting to look pretty appealing.

So I might order one of these once they are available again. But how much do they cost?

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Ooh, didn't realize they were finally in production and up for sale.
Seems like the battery in my RCMloader One might be going bad. I've only charged it up like 4 times, but last time it only lasted a few weeks, and i only used it a few times in that time, it usually lasts way longer. Maybe the button was pressed accidentally while it was in my pouch and that drained the battery though.

But having it be dead when I want to use it and waiting for it to charge up is kind of annoying, so a button cell based one like this is starting to look pretty appealing.

So I might order one of these once they are available again. But how much do they cost?

@The Real Jdbye $30 + shipping I believe

Yup $30USD + shipping rates
United States - $5.50 USD Flat Rate (3 Business Days Tracked)
Canada - $10 USD Flat Rate (4-9 Business Days Tracked)
Worldwide - $13 USD Flat Rate (5-15 Business Days Tracked)

The DragonInjector includes with it: Dragon Injector with cr1612 battery pre-installed, with the jig in the cap, USB-C - USB-A adaptor, Two DragonInjector stickers (Red and Green), Open Source Sticker, Screwdriver for when you need to replace the battery.

The next revision which will be on the sale will have the following changes:

RGB led instead of 2 individual single colour leds and injector molding instead of 3d printed cases.

EDIT: They batch of versions 20's won't be listed as in-stock until after they arrive at the fulfilment centre to avoid what happened with the first release of Christmas break and getting stuck in customs/UPS

Last edited by Adran_Marit,

MatinatorX

Hardware Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.dragoninjector.com
XP
Country
Canada
Yup $30USD + shipping rates
United States - $5.50 USD Flat Rate (3 Business Days Tracked)
Canada - $10 USD Flat Rate (4-9 Business Days Tracked)
Worldwide - $13 USD Flat Rate (5-15 Business Days Tracked)

The DragonInjector includes with it: Dragon Injector with cr1612 battery pre-installed, with the jig in the cap, USB-C - USB-A adaptor, Two DragonInjector stickers (Red and Green), Open Source Sticker, Screwdriver for when you need to replace the battery.

The next revision which will be on the sale will have the following changes:

RGB led instead of 2 individual single colour leds and injector molding instead of 3d printed cases.

EDIT: They batch of versions 20's won't be listed as in-stock until after they arrive at the fulfilment centre to avoid what happened with the first release of Christmas break and getting stuck in customs/UPS
Thanks @Adran_Marit. Yeah UPS really screwed me over on the initial stock delivery. 3 days my arse. Definitely waiting until it's at the warehouse next time before opening sales.

Also, I think you mean "injection molding". ^_^

There is no ETA for the next batch, they're done when they're done. I'm aiming for early March but there's a bunch of factors I can't control and I suck at deadlines anyways. :P

Last edited by MatinatorX,
Reactions: ioann1s

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Thanks @Adran_Marit. Yeah UPS really screwed me over on the initial stock delivery. 3 days my arse. Definitely waiting until it's at the warehouse next time before opening sales.

Also, I think you mean "injection molding". ^_^

There is no ETA for the next batch, they're done when they're done. I'm aiming for early March but there's a bunch of factors I can't control ans I suck at deadlines anyways. :P

My brain is fried from the heat lol

MatinatorX

Hardware Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.dragoninjector.com
XP
Country
Canada
OH gladly, send it to the whole country, help us 1) put out our bushfires 2) fill our rivers and dams 3) help end the drought the farmers are facing
Will do. By my estimation, about 50 billion gallons of freezing rain has fallen on Canada this season so far, or about 800 billion pounds. That should fix things.

The maximum allowable parcel weight by Canada Post is 66 pounds, which allows us a cube of water approx. 31 centimeters per side. The freight for this package from Canada to Australia would cost a mere $782.90 CAD, or AUD $857.02, and we're only going to need 12121212121 of them. Therefore the total cost of this freight will be a paltry $10,388,121,212,121.21 AUD.

Please send over this pocket change as soon as possible and we will be happy to send you our freezing rain.

Last edited by MatinatorX,

0x3000027E

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just received mine today! The presentation is very sleek/professional; I couldn't be happier. Great work on this.

20200104_131028.jpg

Reactions: TeeReQs

MatinatorX

Hardware Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.dragoninjector.com
XP
Country
Canada
Just received mine today! The presentation is very sleek/professional; I couldn't be happier. Great work on this.

View attachment 192317
Thanks for the kind words, I'm glad you like it! :lol:

I did test everything and wear in the caps, but if you have any issues at all please let me know and I'll make it right.

Reactions: 0x3000027E
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte