Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
dbs-thumb.jpg

"Tired of Dragonball fighting games, but still have a soft spot for Goku? Namco Bandai is reaching outside the obvious genre for Dragonball with games like Dragonball: Origins and Dragonball Z: Story Saiyan Raishuu.

This upcoming Nintendo DS game is a Dragonball Z RPG with sprite based characters and powerful sparking attacks. Heroes stand on the right, enemies on the left, menus at the bottom. Japan is slated to get Dragonball Z: Story Saiyan Raishuu on May 21. Usual US publisher Atari has not announced the title yet, but we have a hard time believing they won’t pick this up for an international release."

Source

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the screen! This was actually announced at a video game show a few months ago, but everyone seems to have forgotten about it.

Somehow I don't think this will go past the Frieza saga. Maybe not even past the Saiyan saga since it has Saiyan in the title. Who knows?

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
granville said:
Thanks for the screen! This was actually announced at a video game show a few months ago, but everyone seems to have forgotten about it.

Somehow I don't think this will go past the Frieza saga. Maybe not even past the Saiyan saga since it has Saiyan in the title. Who knows?
Sadly this is what I'm almost certain of. They're going to milk this into three games just like all the other ones. The thing that worries me is that the Saiyan-Frieza Saga was pretty uneventful for a majority of it, so I don't really see how this will be any fun to play at all.

X D D X

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
DB Origins only covered DB till the Tenkaichi Bodokai with Jackie Chun. I also wouldn't be surprised if this finishes after the frieza arc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: