Dragon Quest XI for Switch revealed as Dragon Quest XI S

IMG_1641.JPG

Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age is already out for PlayStation 4 and PC in the west, but Tokyo Game Show 2018 has unveiled new info on the delayed Switch version of the game. The official title of it will be Dragon Quest XI S, which Square Enix claims that the "S" stands for "Switch", or "Special", or "Seiyuu", the latter being the Japanese word for voice acting. We still have no release date for the game, but we now have confirmation that development is still active, and that the game will feature full voice acting in Japan.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
the switch version of this is going to be shit i've seen what the game looks like on the pc there's no way it's going to be as good as that. S means SUB STANDARD :P

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually bought this game for the pc today, but I haven't gotten around to playing it. I've been preoccupied with octopath traveler. I have nearly 100 hours in that game, but it's starting to grow stale. that's the reason why I decided to buy the game on steam rather than wait on a switch version whenever that's to be released. :)

brunocar

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't even know if I wanna buy this game. Is it least less tedious than previous Dragon Quest games? :blink:
Tedious as in high quality, entertaining, long playtime and thus high value for money? Or tedious as in you probably have to grind for a few hours at some point unless you are cheating? Then, in both cases, yes.

Reactions: mightymuffy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.