Dragon Quest X localization , Square-Enix might be willing to localize it if enough fans request it!

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by leonmagnus99, Sep 28, 2016.

1. leonmagnus99
    OP

leonmagnus99 GBAtemp Addict

Apr 2, 2013
    Seinegald
    Please please give them your voice, and let them know you would like them to support the localization of Dragon Quest X !

this could give us the chance to play Dragon Quest X on the PS4 / Nintendo NX !!

because Dragon Quest X is being ported to both the PS4 and the NX , simply do the following.

go to this link > https://t.co/7wtaGp04gN

and then follow these simple steps.

Here are the steps:

1. For Contact category choose Products & Services and for Contact Sub-Category choose Product Specifications.

2. Enter a subject line under contact details, and keep it to under 40 characters. For example: "DQX".

3. Hit Next. On the next page, hit Next again. Now choose Proceed to Email Support.

4. Enter in your contact information. Enter your email address twice. If you plan on creating multiple support tickets, please use a different email address per support ticket.

5. In 4000 characters or less, write a polite message to support asking for Dragon Quest X's localization. Once you submit your ticket draft you can preview it or edit it. Once you are satisfied, click Submit.

Please keep the message focused on Dragon Quest X for this campaign.

Thank You !

2. Mikemk

Mikemk GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Mar 26, 2015
    United States
    Done, I also requested the english version be available on the 3DS and windows ports.

leonmagnus99 likes this.
  3. leonmagnus99
    OP

Apr 2, 2013
    Seinegald
    good job, thank you !

4. SomecallmeBerto

SomecallmeBerto The Anti-Hero

Dec 17, 2014
    United States
    USA
    Done; here is hoping.

leonmagnus99 likes this.
  5. leonmagnus99
    OP

Apr 2, 2013
    Seinegald
    Thank You all for doing this , much love <3 !!

and yes there is hope !

6. jDSX

jDSX LUEicide

Jun 15, 2015
    United States
    Happy furry land with Lucar
    Whaaat? I mean for a DQ game in the main series not to be localized is unheard of. I mean just wow.

7. Mikemk

Mar 26, 2015
    United States
    How come? 5 and 6 took over a decade, and the rest average 3-4 years after japanese release, so it's right on schedule. And when you consider it's an MMO, it's understandable.

8. Xandrid

Xandrid GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 27, 2016
    Nigeria
    Done and I got a message saying "
    Thank you for contacting SQUARE ENIX support,

We do appreciate your suggestion toward our future titles. Although I cannot guarantee it being implemented in future projects, it will be forwarded to my superiors. I thank you for you contacting us today.

Thank you for contacting the SQUARE ENIX Support Center."

leonmagnus99 likes this.
  9. Mikemk

Mar 26, 2015
    United States
    Same message here