Dragon Quest VIII is coming to the 3DS

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Why is it a myth? Some titles have shown what the 3DS is capable of. It's capable of doing more than the ps2 and even the gamecube in some aspects.
Ugh no, most PS2 ports on the 3ds are either dumped down or have framerate issues and the best looking games on the 3DS lack a huge amount of AA allowing you to count pixels while playing.
Titles that do show GC quality are MH4 and SSB4 both of which use up more ram than is dedicated for games on O3DS. the N3DS is more of a portable Gamecube than anything but we won't know that for sure because no one will be crazy enough to make their game N3DS exclusive. Thanks Nintendo.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ugh no, most PS2 ports on the 3ds are either dumped down or have framerate issues and the best looking games on the 3DS lack a huge amount of AA allowing you to count pixels while playing.
Titles that do show GC quality are MH4 and SSB4 both of which use up more ram than is dedicated for games on O3DS. the N3DS is more of a portable Gamecube than anything but we won't know that for sure because no one will be crazy enough to make their game N3DS exclusive. Thanks Nintendo.
There you go, ofcourse half arsed ps2 ports are going to run like shit.

Ground up games for the 3DS obviously be better. Kid icarus, luigi Mansion, Monster Hunter 3 ultimate are very nice looking games for the 3DS.

RE Revelation is one game that still impresses me on the 3DS, not even using the extra ram like SSB4 and MH4, well done capcom.

Yep, N3DS should clear anyone doubts if it's on PS2 level or not. I don't have hopes of any devs or many taking advantage of it for exlusive games. Perparing for both i can see, even if little effort for the N3DS, MH4 takes advantage of N3DS, texures and shadows are better.

Reactions: chartube12

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
For those who care: DQ8 won't support 3D. It was said in the latest Famitsu issue.
I personally don't care that much since O3DS's 3D sucks anyway but it would've been at the very least nice to have it as a N3DS exclusive feature.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol