WiiUBricker

News Police
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Considering that the english script from the PS2 version is available and the smartphone ports are all in english, I would say there is a very good chance of a western localisation.

FranckKnight

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm curious about the additions most of all. I'm not expecting a pixel perfect port, but a playable one. I can boot up the game through an emulator to increase the visual quality, but I can't 'emulate' the new content they put on these remakes/ports/enhanced ports.

MaskedMarvel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I liked 8 but don't really care about this. Please please bring 7 for the 3ds to north america and please a north american 10! Who am I asking? I dont know!

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anytime DQ VIII gets ported to something it is a good time...

Seriously the game is probably in the top 10 of RPG's as of this writing and probably will remain in the top ten for a very long time to come.

Honestly I might even go so far as to put in the top 3 of my personal favorites with the other 2 being FFIII (SNES US version of 6 or something) and Chrono Trigger.

Still have to say out of the conversions of DQ VIII I have played the best version is still the PS2 version.

Steena

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
How was this iOS version by the way? Did anyone play it extensively? Is there mobile cancer embedded into it, or?

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
Dragon Quest VIII For 3DS Voice Cast Revealed
Event scenes in the 3DS version of Dragon Quest VIII are fully-voiced and the voice-cast for the game is as follows:
Angelo (Yoshimasa Hosoya)
      • Jessica (Ayana Taketatsu)
      • Yangus (Fumihiko Tachiki)
      • Trode (Hiroshi Iwasaki)
      • Princess Medea (Risa Taneda)
      • Gerda (Hitomi Nabatame)
      • Morrie (Joji Nakata)
      • Dhoulmagus (Takehito Koyasu)

Rockhoundhigh

Man with a mission
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thankfully with the game almost entirely localized already this could reasonably come stateside even if it is Square-Enix we're talking about. Now if only they would use this as an excuse to bring the Dragon Quest VII remake over here as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.