Dragon Quest VII (3DS) class system trailer

Square Enix's Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past on 3DS will have 30 jobs to choose from, including some monster classes. If you rank up these jobs enough, you can merge them together into a higher tier class.

The game will be released September 16, 2016 for both North America and Europe.

D

Deleted User

never played dragon quest b4 and it looks like its gonna change... looks awesome!

Steena

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Feels like I've been waiting for this my whole life

It's finally happening, they are actually releasing them to the west after saying "we're looking into it next year" for the last 5 years

Reactions: Subtle Demise

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
I tried Bravely Default, i hated it

try Second , i didnt finish Default.

second is good, easier etc. (but defintely not easy) i keep losing to bosses.
playing on normal mode.

but heck i been waiting for DQ7 for years now, finally it is coming.

(those who can afford, please show some support!!) i dont want the series to die out in the west.

i will defintely try to buy 2 copies of DQ7, i will send one out to a friend to let them play it, and will keep the other one for myself.

DQ FTW <3

Reactions: d12unk13astard
D

Deleted User

playing on normal mode.

(those who can afford, please show some support!!) i dont want the series to die out in the west.

i will defintely try to buy 2 copies of DQ7, i will send one out to a friend to let them play it, and will keep the other one for myself.

DQ FTW <3
Tried majoras mask? It counts as a rpg right? Its awesome on n3ds

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i would gladly trade 4 of those classes for an update to the menues

lets be honest 2/3 of these will always be gimmick classes you'll only ever use to unlock hunter, or hero or the other objectively best classes and for whatever one good spell or attribute bonus they're good for at the end of a bunch of grinding hours

zac122

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some of us don't really care about what is "objectively best" and just go with we want to use. you know what I mean? It's a horribly inefficient way to play, and can sometimes make games more difficult than they need to be. But when you get right down to it games are for enjoyment, which means that for a lot of people those gimmick classes are going to be a big part of the game.

Steena

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Some of us don't really care about what is "objectively best" and just go with we want to use. you know what I mean? It's a horribly inefficient way to play, and can sometimes make games more difficult than they need to be. But when you get right down to it games are for enjoyment, which means that for a lot of people those gimmick classes are going to be a big part of the game.
But if the gimmicky classes were balanced better I'm sure you'd have more fun. He has a point. I noticed JRPGs very often tend to have severe balance issues.

fr3quency

Trophies
Website
fr3quency.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Greece

playing on normal mode.

DQ FTW <3
What's so special about Dragon quest? From the video, I believe it's the same as Bravely. The pro with Bravely is that it doesn't look so childish (be it characters or enemies). Again, I haven't played Dragon Quest to have a 'real' opinion - I'm just saying what I saw in this video. (Damn Bravely is a masterpiece)

D

Deleted User

What's so special about Dragon quest? From the video, I believe it's the same as Bravely. The pro with Bravely is that it doesn't look so childish (be it characters or enemies). Again, I haven't played Dragon Quest to have a 'real' opinion - I'm just saying what I saw in this video. (Damn Bravely is a masterpiece)
Most of the jrpgs look like each other...

LittleFlame

Local Bruh.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i've played Dragon quest 7 13 and some others along the way (but these are the ones i actually finished) and i enjoyed my time with all of them, meanwhile i hated Bravely after 30 minutes and went on to play it for 3 boring hours

fr3quency

Trophies
Website
fr3quency.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Greece
i've played Dragon quest 7 13 and some others along the way (but these are the ones i actually finished) and i enjoyed my time with all of them, meanwhile i hated Bravely after 30 minutes and went on to play it for 3 boring hours
What did you actually hate as it looks exactly the same as this game? It just has the feature of bravely and default which imho is a pretty good idea. It doesn't have such childish characters and has a MIND=BLOWN story.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr