ninovalenti

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi People,

I hope someone can help me

So i cant so good english im tell my problem in german.

Ich bin jetzt mit Prinz Harry ( erwachsen) und den Helden (erwachsen) unterwegs. Momentan bin ich an der stelle wo maria bei den nonnen aufgenommen wurde. dann wurde mir gesagt das ich zu der stadt im norden muss. da bin ich jezt aber was muss ic nun machen? habe alle leute schon angesprochen komme aber nicht weiter.

I hope some 1 can red this and can translate this in english. and i hope som 1 can help me pls.

faceless79

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
here is the translation for everyone

Code:
Now I am on the move with prince Harry (adult) and the heroes (arise). I am momentary in that it puts where maria with nonnen was taken up. then it was said to me I must go to stadt in norden. there I am jezt, however, what must do ic now? has already appealed to everything leute, however, does not get further.

unfortunately i cant help cause i have no idea what he is talking about

ninovalenti

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
faceless79 said:
here is the translation for everyone

Code:
Now I am on the move with prince Harry (adult) and the heroes (arise). I am momentary in that it puts where maria with nonnen was taken up. then it was said to me I must go to stadt in norden. there I am jezt, however, what must do ic now? has already appealed to everything leute, however, does not get further.

unfortunately i cant help cause i have no idea what he is talking about
thanks for your translation. and thanks to all your helped me a lot

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse