Gaming Dragon Quest V - Hand of the Heavenly Bride

Badassbill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to get past the copyright protection in this game for a whole day now. I've tried all the patched version, patching my own, cheats in emulators, updating the firmware on my G6 real, and nothing is getting me to the port. Yes, I've tried talking to every person several times and have explored every inch of the ship.

Could someone please make me a save state just after the port, so I can continue from near the start of the game? I've searched for save states, but they're all either half way through the game or 100% complete, which is no use to me.

Thanks for reading.

GenesisX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Click Here to win a Sav File

Convert it to a sav file

-Your Welcome
moogle.gif

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
it is useless too
because after progressing the game without the anti piracy code/patch, it will glitch your game
like bring you to places you should not go

advice try to get the cheat code running
smile.gif

Badassbill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I appreciate the fast reply, but as I've stated those save files are all either many hours into the game, or 100% complete.

Badassbill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally got past it. It was the so called "patched" ROMs. If anyone is having the same problem, there is a fully working patched ROM at Mininova labeled "Dragon Quest The Hand of The Heavenly Bride(patched) zip."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board. +1