Dragon Quest Swords Wii Demo

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Scorpin200, Nov 8, 2006.

1. Scorpin200
    OP

Scorpin200 Iceman

Banned
    Jan 14, 2006
    United States
    Maryland
  2. Hydro

Hydro Member

Newcomer
    Sep 10, 2006
    United States
    I dont like it. The combat seems really boring and there is a fight every 1 min (waaay too often)

3. yuyuyup

yuyuyup GBAtemp Psycho!

Apr 30, 2006
    United States
    USA MTN timezone
    looks great if it aint 100% walking and slashing, but it seems akin to an on-rails gun game, and I hope it has more depth.

4. dreary79

dreary79 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 28, 2005
    United States
    Idaho USA
  5. ugly_rose

ugly_rose GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 7, 2006

Yeah, looks like something that could be done in Flash animation...seriously [​IMG]

Anyway, I have great respect for the Dragon Quest series so I hope they make it in a good way! [​IMG]

6. m_babble

m_babble Elder Phantom

Dec 12, 2004
    United States
    Nice find!
    Downloading now.

EDIT: Looks slick!

7. dreary79

dreary79 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 28, 2005
    United States
    Idaho USA
    What video were you watching? I thought that the grafx looked pretty amazing. I guess you must have a beta version of Flash 11.

8. yatzr

yatzr GBAtemp Regular

Nov 19, 2003
    United States
    US - GMT -06:00 Central
  9. ugly_rose

ugly_rose GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 7, 2006
    Haha.. well the artwork was beautiful but I was more thinking of the way the game actually played. Just levitating forward on a road with flat 2D monsters coming at you and your sword being pulled out in a 2D kind of fashion and not actually seen in action when you fight. It looked pretty amateur animation wise [​IMG] I'll give it another look when I get back on the lappy computer to see if I've changed my mind [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice