Hacking Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker Cheats

JackPX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have a G6 Lite and am currently playing DQM:J. I'd like to use some codes with it. So far I've only been able to find Codebreaker codes, which don't work with Dipstar. Is there a source for Dipstar codes? Is there another way? Thanks in advance.

Thanubis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.amishrakefight.org
XP
Country
United States
blank.gif

JackPX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks, but I've run into a new problem. I can't seem to get those codes to work, and what's worse, the actual ROM doesn't work any more since I dipped it. When originally writing the ROM, I had to trim it, does that make a difference? I've tried v3.33 and v5.12 of dipstar btw. Please help me get this to work. =/

JackPX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
What is needed to get an answer around here? If more information is required, people can at least say so. =/

JackPX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I appreciate your efforts, but I really need working dipstar codes. I don't know how to convert AR codes to dipstar codes and as far as I know it's not possible with all codes to begin with. Unless you know a way to directly use AR or Codebreaker codes with ROMs on G6 Lite?

plattym3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jack, let us know if it works. I still can't "dip" the game. After I do all I get is the white screen of death like you. Let us know when and if you get it working.

JackPX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
With those codes on that other board I still get the white screen, posted my question there as well. I'm thinking the problem isn't in the codes, but I haven't figured it out yet. I'm not able to write the ROM (so it works) without trimming it, so that might be the issue. Please let me know if you find anything as well. =]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: lol