ROM Hack Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2 Professional translation?

DrakeLyon

Console Perfectionist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been looking everywhere for an English patch for the "Professional" version of DQMJ2 but have been unable to locate any. Does anyone have an idea on where I can find it?

If not, assuming work hasn't really been done or something, I'd like to try my hand at localizing it. I'm an expert with English localization, though I haven't personally tried modding an NDS game for translation yet. I was just wondering, really, if there is already a project I can add my efforts to or something. All I need is access to the files and the capability to edit the necessary text and I'll have it done in no time. I can test everything and release it publicly when I'm done after cleaning and proofing.

Anyway, if I'm barking up the wrong tree, could somebody point me in the right direction to achieve this goal?

DrakeLyon

Console Perfectionist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Mikemk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OP of the thread I linked says all translations are done, it's injecting them into the game that's the issue.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended