ROM Hack Dragon Quest Monsters 2: Iru and Luca's Marvelous Mysterious Key Translation Project

Papakoko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please do not give up .. Dieing for this translation.. Any chance it would work with what ya have so far ? I would love to try it ..

Keep up the great work ..

Dordorc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Made an account just to say, thank you for all the work you've already put into this. Hope you guys can make some progress on it soon

Woober

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyway I can support/donate to support the team translating this?
I'm really looking forward to playing this!!

Please don't give up.

Reactions: lordelan

Tranquilo1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hey there
I just created an account to...well, encourage the translators. Please, don't give up, this game looks pretty interesting (compared to Terry's Wonderland...)

Diamagon

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yes,THANK YOU FOR DOING THIS, I LOVE THIS GAME, PLEASE DON''T GIVE UP ON THIS PROJECT,

THANK YOU FOR DOING THIS, I AM SO GRATEFUL,

THANK YOU

Reactions: BushPritzle

Hope_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will never give up hope that when the time is right the team will come back together and finish the project.

Tranquilo1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Isn't it possible to at least...translate the name of the monsters, the menus, the attacks and spells? It's not even """"that"""" important if we can't understand the story, as long as we can fight monsters and create some cool team...that's already a good start.

Plattym3!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isn't it possible to at least...translate the name of the monsters, the menus, the attacks and spells? It's not even """"that"""" important if we can't understand the story, as long as we can fight monsters and create some cool team...that's already a good start.
I believe they said it's 100% translated, but there are other issues.

Goofy Time

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do hope you guys find a solution to the technical issues. It would be a tremendous shame if that's what paused the progress you've made.

Musgora

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IIRC it was something about the current translation not fitting on the text boxes as they wanted it to, and simplifying the translation to fit in them would be doing the game a disservice. So they need someone to hack the text limit for the boxes since the code from Terry's Wonderland is completely different, so it's two different cases. Best of luck to the team too!

Jose93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I admire your work very much, not everyone withstood so much pressure and has such patience for this kind of thing
I am in love with the dragon quest monster saga in general, I would love (if possible) if you know if apart from this game, there is a translation project for the dragon quest monster jocker 3 professional.
Since it is a great game, and the normal version does not finish filling as it should
I will stay informed and once again, thank you very much to all of you who do this work. Tell me how things are going.
Greetings from Spain and a big hug.

Wooshy

Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Germany
I would die for this game, I check every 1-2 weeks if there is an update in this.
I wish I could help, learning right now the job as "Computer Science Expert Subject Area: System Integration".
But I do not think that this would help you haha.
Hang in there please

P. S.
English language.... Sure is a long job title in English

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I can still go for totinos
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    i like totinos party pizzas. lol.
    the cracker-like crust is great on those
    My neighbor and I are going to make this next month....
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Tiger crust is great.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm beefing with a neighbor currently each time I ask him for help with something he makes bs excuses then ignores my calls text but seems to randomly speak when I'm done with the project after doing things to help him
    DiGiorno Crispy Pan Pizza tasted pretty dang close to Pizza hut pan pizza, but Im not sure if theyve been discontinued or not. Havent seen them locally for a couple of months now.
    The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.
    @SylverReZ Never heard of tiger crust. What is it?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Its known as tiger bread, also known as dutch crust.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    It's fuggin gooooood
    +1
    I mean. Whats different about it?
    Never even seen a tiger crust pizza in any stores around here. Walmart, Cub, or otherwise.
    Must be a regional thing.
    Gonna smoke this bowl then go get kitties ashes. <3
    Last thing I told her is how much I love her, and that Im not leaving her there forever and I promise to come back and take her back home with me.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    halllo
  • Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit:
    hello, anyone is able to create cheat patches for cemu? i have a simple request if anyone can help
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Rest in piece. Hope she rests well, she'll always love you too. :sad:
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @RedColoredStars, Rest in piece. Hope she rests well, she'll always love you too. :sad: