1. Agasio

Agasio Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Anyone happen to manage to find a monster with Sag Ward or find a combination to create it? I'm curious to see if it still has Magic Scrooge at 100 points.

2. Ich_73

Ich_73 GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    Take a look at the DQM2 Guide and especially the Skills table.

Agasio likes this.
  3. Agasio

Agasio Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Huh, I must've missed that the entire time. Thanks!

Ich_73 likes this.
  4. Ich_73

Ich_73 GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    It's new. I just added it yesterday. And I will add more in the next days.

5. MemBat

MemBat Member
    Newcomer

Speaking of guides, thought I'd try asking here as well, I play on Citra so have no access to dream eggs as I believe they also can only hatch with online battles. With regards to some of the more superior and extreme skills like Ultra Guard SP and Miracle Guard SP. There is no way to fuse skills together to create these? I heard that you can only encounter other monsters on street pass that may just so happen to have them. If that's the case, would a chest code that gives any skill to any monster be possible that doesn't require a save editor or chest/cart? I'm suspecting not, I mean, they almost seem like EZ mode abilities anyway I did wonder at one point whether they were themselves, "cheat abilities" as to have 2 skills that could potentially give you full wards against almost everything is...OP to say the least haha but I do still wonder.

6. .Darky

.Darky GBAtemp Maniac

Peru
    Oh boy, it's finally here. Time to take a break from playing on the Switch and get this. Thank you guys for all your hard work. Now let's hope Joker 3 Pro comes out soon too.

Plattym3! likes this.
  7. JaNDeRPeiCH

JaNDeRPeiCH GBAtemp Regular

Mexico
    Its so insanely fun this game,69 hours to finish my first playthrough. The second playtrought its to finish all the sidequests you left in your first game and not even count the wifi battles that makes to play many times.Thanks to all the team :)

[​IMG]

chaos_envoys likes this.
  8. Clydefrosch

Clydefrosch GBAtemp Guru

Germany
    so i tried removing the game and backing up/restoring everything via the 3ds official save backup function, that didn't work.
    restarting terrys wonderland, from a completely fresh state, it works, even after using checkpoint to restore that savefile, so it's probably not that.
    but i have absolutely no idea how the original saves monster data could be corrupted. I feel like i should be able to remember if I ever used cheats for something like an unobtainable monster or whatnot :/
    I've already tried just releasing a ton of monsters too, in case there was one messing things up, without success so far :/

If someone has the time, could they please provide their Terrys Wonderland checkpoint backup so i can check if the corruption is related to a save having been started on a different 3ds system?

Last edited by Clydefrosch, Apr 17, 2021
  9. GentlemanPotato

GentlemanPotato Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Is there a cheat for a fully unlocked archive for game version 1.1?

10. Crimsonflare

Crimsonflare Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Finding this Transfer app .cia is impossible lol
    There´s a way to access JP eshop to download it?

11. Clydefrosch

Clydefrosch GBAtemp Guru

Germany

so. i deleted every single monster i had and finally, it would accept the save and allow a transfer.
    so then i went into the chance gate, got a lot of monsters and now, it's claiming corruption again!

this can't possibly be right, right? the damn chance gate can't be generating corrupt monsters, can it?
    and if it does, I can't be the only person having this issue.
    man you can't believe how little I want to continue this game right now :/

Last edited by Clydefrosch, Apr 18, 2021
    Crimsonflare likes this.
  12. Crimsonflare

Newcomer

Brazil
    I am sure I didn´t cheated or something, have more then 200hs in DQM TW and it says it is corrupted. It can´t be right...

13. Clydefrosch

Clydefrosch GBAtemp Guru

Germany
    in addition to monsters from the chance gate, monsters from high level monster scouts (Sagitar, Mortela, Nimzo, Rapthorn) too seem to cause the app to see corrupt/illegal monsters.

14. Crimsonflare

Newcomer

Brazil
    I deleted EVERY MONSTER and left only a monster that I gained from streetpass battle, a Metal Kaiser Slime. Only one.
    The app says that it is corrupted. Gave up...

Plattym3! likes this.
  15. Wooshy

Wooshy GBAtemp Regular

Gambia, The
    Azurite recipe, they talk about a dark dragon and a golden monster...so black dragon + gem slime? or balhib? dont want to go breed like crazy and then all i can do is a liege dragon like with all my other monsters xD
    But hey got a dragon lord already haha

Plattym3! likes this.
  16. Clydefrosch

Clydefrosch GBAtemp Guru

Germany
    get one from a normal gate and get rid of that slime too.
    when i released all my monsters, the last one still seen as illegal was some generic liquid metal slime too

17. ManCloud

ManCloud Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    Just wait a couple of days... I have it in my upcoming plugin

Gesendet von meinem Mi 9 Lite mit Tapatalk

GentlemanPotato and Ich_73 like this.
  18. berler

berler Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Hello, does anyone know where to get the phoenix sceptre?

19. Clydefrosch

Clydefrosch GBAtemp Guru

Germany
    I'm back with more transfer app grief.

Basically, from all I can tell, there is no rhyme or reason to the monster data corruption that prevents you from transfering between Terry and this game.
    Monster data corrupted from scouting other scouts monsters. It happened from scouting gate bosses. It happened from scouting that MIssing Lynx. From scouting stuff in Chance gate. It even seems to happen from just scouting too many normal spawns from normal gates.
    It's not worth the trouble, all you can do it seems is free every single monster on your farm and scout new monsters, hoping it wont corrupt immediately.
    No idea what's causing this, if somehow, the translation patches interfere with checksum generation or whatever, it can't really be normal. But if you run into that problem, there doesn't seem to be anything you can do.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Mysterious, Marvelous, Monsters