Gaming Dragon Quest IX

patrix009

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I recently found out where the chronocrystal is located through a picture of i found on the web but i dont know how to get there. There's no entrance!! wtf? Somebody know how to get it?

I uploaded the photo so heres the link: http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg74/pa...d9materials.jpg
The crystal is in the bottom right of the map below the gleeba town..

patrix009

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
noperfecttime said:
You can only get it post game once you have the flying train.

aww too bad.. im no ready to finish this game yet. Is there another story in post game or something new to do?
btw thnx man.
bow.gif

noperfecttime

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
patrix009 said:
noperfecttime said:
You can only get it post game once you have the flying train.

aww too bad.. im no ready to finish this game yet. Is there another story in post game or something new to do?
btw thnx man.
bow.gif

Yeah I typically feel the same way about finishing a game but fortunately there a TON of post game stuff to do mostly dealing with treasure maps and quest. Post game will probably last me twice as long as the actual game since grinding doesn't really bother me all that much.

There's also a lot of quests left to finish (I only did like 20 and mine numbered up to 120 something so I have a lot left to do).

Oh and just so you don't get surprised like I did Chronocrystal isn't an item you farm but a item you buy for 50,000 each so get ready to grind for money if you want to do alchemy for the best stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Cool. I got Prime