Gaming Dragon Quest IX freezing

Haloman800

a real gril
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got Dragon Quest IX, and I did the first battle with the cucumber and the two slimes, I beat them, then the game went to a black screen. Nothing happened so I restarted system, it didn't save so I had to start over, and it keeps freezing.

What do I do? Does anybody know?

Thanks very much.

Haloman800

a real gril
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's not the problem. I think I need a patched version. I know better than to ask for a ROM so does anyone know where I can find the patcher?

Haloman800

a real gril
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@InuYasha, already looking for one, I think I might have found one but don't want to risk bricking.

@GreatCrippler & CrimzonEyed, Acekard 2i with 4.1 akAIO

Haloman800

a real gril
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have to go with my mom to get groceries for like thirty minutes, I'll report back.

I just downloaded a supposively patched rom, but please, post anything else like a patcher that will work if this doesn't

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
GreatCrippler said:
I assume you mean Akaio 1.4. Grab 1.7.1 from this site, and you can run the clean rom.
FileTrip Download Link for AKAIO 1.7.1

to be sure we have tried everything:
*Make a backup of everything on your micro sd card, but not the firmware files and folders. (maybe your skins and cheat files if you want to keep them)
*Format your micro sd card with "SD Formatter"
*Format the Micro SD card with those settings:
16069736.png

* After the format is done, put AKAIO 1.7.1 on your empty microSD Card
*Put back your roms, homebrews, emulators and so on.
* Test and see if it still freeze.
* Report Back to us at the temp :=)

Haloman800

a real gril
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I'm on my Droid.

The patched version is working so far, I just got past the part where it was freezing before. I will post back if I run into it again.

Thank you all so much!

And @CrimzonEyed, thank you so much for posting that. I had to format with that a few days ago to get 1.7.1. To work, I'll be sure to do it again if this freezes up on me again!

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
haloman800 said:
Alright, I'm on my Droid.

The patched version is working so far, I just got past the part where it was freezing before. I will post back if I run into it again.

Thank you all so much!

And @CrimzonEyed, thank you so much for posting that. I had to format with that a few days ago to get 1.7.1. To work, I'll be sure to do it again if this freezes up on me again!
np, I'm only tired like hell at the moment the after 6 liters of coca cola the caffeine is keeping my body awake. so I'm trying to help people to make the time flow.

Moke_moke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Since I don't want to make a new thread about DQ9...I'm freezing at the cutscene where Catarrhina is dead at Coffinwell...I'm using Wood R4 1.11 and I'm pretty sure I'm using a patched rom. before I patched the rom, I was freezing after the intro battle with the cucumber and the slimes.

curenei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
im having random freezes in xenom patch version..and in clean rom im having bug when i press x it hungs..

im using akaio 1.7.1

where can i get the latest akloader?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1