Gaming Dragon Quest IV

engruzii

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
well the DS version is better than the PSX version in everything tho i didn't played the whole game in PSX but i can tell from what i'v seen so far & the game is a must if you know Japanese of course (prays that it'll come in US or EUR really soon)
unsure.gif

anyway here's the link for the game site it has video, some screen caps for the game, a fishing mini game & more:

DRAGON QUEST IV

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
well the DS version is better than the PSX version in everything tho i didn't played the whole game in PSX but i can tell from what i'v seen so far & the game is a must if you know Japanese of course (prays that it'll come in US or EUR really soon)Â
unsure.gif

anyway here's the link for the game site it has video, some screen caps for the game, a fishing mini game & more:

DRAGON QUEST IV
I never knew there was a PSX version of it. Thanks for the info.
In any case, was a date announced for a US release of the DS version?

engruzii

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
QUOTE said:
I never knew there was a PSX version of it. Thanks for the info.
In any case, was a date announced for a US release of the DS version?

nope not that i know about, but i HOPE they will announced a US release soon plus the game will be out in japan in the 22th this is an early dump heh
biggrin.gif

note1: the PSX version didn't came to the US btw only in Japan & i knew about the game after i played the best PSX RPG which is
DQ VII
cool.gif

note2: i got Addicted in the fishing mini game in the site for a couple of days until DQMJ got released
biggrin.gif

Scorpin200

Iceman
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've had some problems loading this game up as well as mario party ds, and i was wondering if there was some protection on them? mario party says something , but dq is in Japanese, so i have no idea if this game is protected also.

engruzii

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
QUOTE said:
I've had some problems loading this game up as well as mario party ds, and i was wondering if there was some protection on them? mario party says something , but dq is in Japanese, so i have no idea if this game is protected also.

well i have a R4 with the latest update & a 1GB kingston sd memory & everything works fine & i have no problem at all
so you might have to update your chip & also some games won't work if you sd memory is stuffed so you should leave like 100+MB in your sd memory.

fateastray

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
100+ MB? R4 only needs 4 megs for backup date?

I wanna play it, but i'm not touching it, cuz it'll be spoiled...I'll patiently wait for a translation from either fans or squeenix..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.