Gaming Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime

Gifted1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you are in battle and you go into the enemy's tank (or they go into yours) and you destroy the computers (or whatever they are) all around the tank and they blow up, what does that do? I don't think it takes any HP off of the enemy's tank. Is it there just because or does it serve a purpose by destroying their computers?

harryjon35

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i asked this question myself today. i always go into the enemie's tank and destroy all the computers. it really doesn't affect the tank's HP but i guess it damages the door so you can walk in whenever you want. can anyone confirm this?

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What it does is make the items that come out of the slots for them on fire for about 15 seconds before they can touch them otherwise they get burnt so it slows them down a little. The computer by the door allows you to enter through the door from the outside (or you can repeatedly beat the door from the outside until it lets you in).

Gifted1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks a lot
yaynds.gif

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
What it does is make the items that come out of the slots for them on fire for about 15 seconds before they can touch them otherwise they get burnt so it slows them down a little. The computer by the door allows you to enter through the door from the outside (or you can repeatedly beat the door from the outside until it lets you in).

Darn, beat me to it by....7 hours....

I love launching my slime buddies into the enemy tank with a healer. hehe....

Gifted1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I beat the game but I still only have half of the items and a half list of people to use for crew members. I got all the smilies and all the items and monsters for each board. Now what? I even beat the tank championship game. How do I get the other items? I know some I gotta get through alchemy but that still leaves a few items undiscovered.

rippon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
To get the other half of the crew list, you gotta capture 30 of each monster in the game, and then they'll join your crew. You can check how many of each you've beaten in the swag menu while paused.

HelloKitty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay.. I have all items, all crew.. updated the tank to max hp... is there a point to collect 100 of each monster? Or that just gets all the statues golden?
biggrin.gif

anything else left for me to do in this game?..

EDIT: oh.. does anyone know what the GOTT SCHLEIMAN is? "Gregg" in the museum asks to show it to him.. but I have no idea where or what it is...

EDIT: ah.. I think he was just referring to seeing the tank
biggrin.gif

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
You don't get anything new once you've got 30 specimens of a given creature. Except a silver, or gold statue, whatever floats your boat.

I love this game, but does anyone else find SCANDALOUS the amount of farming you need to do in it, and how tedious it is towards the endgame?

If there's some kind of cheat to avoid making 50 orichalslimes to make the last HP upgrade and still have a few decent weapons left, I'm first in line, thanks!

Although there's really no need to have the best gear. Just spam the enemy tank with your weapons in one line, then bomb yourself to the tank and destroy everything along with big daddy
smile.gif

HelloKitty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't get anything new once you've got 30 specimens of a given creature. Except a silver, or gold statue, whatever floats your boat.

I love this game, but does anyone else find SCANDALOUS the amount of farming you need to do in it, and how tedious it is towards the endgame?

If there's some kind of cheat to avoid making 50 orichalslimes to make the last HP upgrade and still have a few decent weapons left, I'm first in line, thanks!

Although there's really no need to have the best gear. Just spam the enemy tank with your weapons in one line, then bomb yourself to the tank and destroy everything along with big daddy
smile.gif

Just kill the last Tank(to the right) before the Final Boss.. he'll usally give you a KaFrizzle(what you need for final upgrade)..
Also kill the monsters(Killling Machines) before you enter the door.. they sometimes drop item bags containing good items.. sometimes Orichaslimes

EDIT : At the Flying Clawtress level

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
eh, I erased mine while I was erasing harvest moon. Now, I hate this game twice as much.
so here's hoping a kind supercard-owning soul can spare a .sav!

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Whee!
Well, I hate asking this, but for a small file like this, could you send it by mail?
my MSN mail is [email protected]
If you'd rather upload it somewhere, rapidshare.de is fine, too.

Thanks in advance, man, you're a lifesaver! (as in, 20 hours of my life saved ^^)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does update 19 really block it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.