Dragon Quest Heroes coming to Steam on Dec 3rd!

m9NsZJQ.png

Seems like Sony fanboys won't be the only one enjoying the Musou x Dragon Quest game because it was announced that Dragon Quest Heroes is coming to Steam!

:arrow: Steam News
:arrow: Steam Store Page

Last edited by Chary,

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aww... that Metal Slime Vita is adorable. Too bad I already have one (and it probably won't reach the states anyway).

But neat. This has literally been the first PS4 game (that's already released) I've been interested in. Now I won't have to get a PS4 for a while. Hopefully not too long of a while. I'm looking at you, FFXV, KH3, and P5...

OliverWinstontin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
interesting in how this game would play on pc. It was developed by Omega Force, part of Koei Tecmo who makes Dynasty Warriors and also made Hyrule Warriors. So it could possibly not be a port by Square Enix as some of the Koei Tecmo stuff has been ported to steam.

Maverick Lunar X

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
interesting in how this game would play on pc. It was developed by Omega Force, part of Koei Tecmo who makes Dynasty Warriors and also made Hyrule Warriors. So it could possibly not be a port by Square Enix as some of the Koei Tecmo stuff has been ported to steam.

If Bladestorm is any indication, it will be a mess.

ProNine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What a time to be alive! not only Disgaea but Dragon Quest as well. I really haven't done that much good in my life for such pleasant surprises. Nonetheless, it would be interesting to see how the game will be designed and how it will adapt to the PC hardware.

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now that little "playstation exclusive content" call out on the PS4 box makes sense. I was like "the game's PS exclusive so of course it's got PS exclusive content, DUH". Of course, I doubt this was even planned when they printed up the cover, but still, it makes sense now where it didn't before.

Now only the DAY ONE EDITION on copies sitting in stores weeks after day one is the weird thing about the game (not that I'm complaining, just it's weird).

LaronX

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
This news make me really happy. I really like then Warriors games and the DQ games and was quite salty about not getting it on PC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself