OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Well folks, here is the protection bypass cheat for Dragon Quest: The Hand of The Heavenly Bride (European/USA)! This will let you bypass the protection measures and play the game without any interruptions. This code will be added in the next update of the cheat database which should be in a short while as well as posted below for those who can't wait. For those with flashcards or emulators that don't support Action Replay cheats, you can use DSATM (Search GBAtemp for it) to patch the game with the cheat so its always on.

Now before I get to the actual cheat, I please ask you that if you do distribute this cheat to others and other sites that you pass along where you found it here at GBAtemp out of respect for all the people who put time and effort into it. A special thanks to Gelu who was the first person to bring the protection routine to my attention and where the very first cheat was based on. Also a special thanks to the GBAtemp Cheat Code Crew for all their hardwork and dedication, because without those like Normmatt, elixerdreams, SignZ, MrFatso, fa-demion, Curley and all the others, none of this would be possible!. Now with that out of the way, enjoy my fellow cheaters!

Here is the cheat:
Code:
Game Id: YV5P 9D159278

Protection Bypass Cheat
0200819C E3A00000
020081A0 E12FFF1E

If you are impatient and need help on how to add these cheats yourself to a cheat database, please see Curely's very informative Cheat Code Editor guide here:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?act=findpost&pid=1278822

-----
The official Nintendo DS cheat hacking and support channel found at #NDSCheats on irc.gbatemp.net:5190

lcleong

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
omg ! narin , u're the moogle god!
yaynds.gif
thanks so much

Rod

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Narin, has it been confirmed if the "Ship of Death" is still the only freezing instance in this version as well? I was afraid that they added a few other freezing spots (like in CT), dunno.

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Rod said:
Narin, has it been confirmed if the "Ship of Death" is still the only freezing instance in this version as well? I was afraid that they added a few other freezing spots (like in CT), dunno.
So far so good with the cheat I posted above, but as always, I will give all of you guys informed with any latest developments and fixes.
smile.gif

Rod

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Narin said:
Rod said:
So far so good with the cheat I posted above, but as always, I will give all of you guys informed with any latest developments and fixes.
smile.gif
Glad to hear it, kupo. Thanks again!

cupajoe

Have a cup of joe!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
While I won't be applying the cheat myself at the moment, I will wait for you to update the cheat database. Narin, you are one of the most valuable people on this site, and if you ever left I would cry.

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, talk about being on top of things. Most people can't even find the game yet. You are a cheat master Narin!
moogle.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: I have it in my hands