Dragon Quest Builders - Western release announcement

In celebration of the 30th anniversary of the beloved DRAGON QUEST series, Square Enix Ltd., today announced that the latest entry in the series, DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS, will arrive in Europe, PAL territories and North America in October 2016. In this all-new building adventure, players will use their creativity to build a variety of unique tools from the materials they gather, and rebuild towns and cities to restore life to the shattered world of Alefgard– a human realm destroyed and plunged into darkness by the menacing ruler of the monsters, the Dragonlord.

In DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS, players are tasked to construct a wide variety of structures as they receive ever-more extravagant requests from expectant citizens eager to find a new home. Explore with the freedom of sandbox gameplay, combined with an immersive and charming DRAGON QUEST story – battling with iconic DRAGON QUEST monsters and interacting with gorgeously designed 3D characters along the way. With an intuitive control system, DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS will have you building the towers and castles of your dreams in no time!

DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS will arrive in Europe, PAL territories and North America in October 2016 for the PlayStation 4 Computer Entertainment System and PlayStation Vita (digital only).

:arrow:Dragon Quest Builders Official Site

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ps4 and VITA
this is a good thing even if digital only vita vesion

there will be some people digital only=no buy
but the vita did not have to come to the west, digital only is the safe way to do it
Digital Vita games are the best anyway. If you look past the shitty memory, Sony put Vita games on incredible sales a LOT of the time. It's amazing, you can get most of the best games for less than £10 if you wait a few months for a sale.

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
I was excited for minecraft, dragon quest edition until I saw it wasn't for 3ds. When will we get another dragon quest game for 3ds? Last one I got was dq9 :.(

DQVII and DQVIII are both coming latter this year to the 3ds
https://twitter.com/DragonQuest/status/736186590213574656

have NOT played it but i think to will be like this
it ARPG+sandbox builder
fight monster for item and materials
get materials need to build digging for them
complete requests of town folk on how to rebuild to homes/shops

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
I was excited for minecraft, dragon quest edition until I saw it wasn't for 3ds. When will we get another dragon quest game for 3ds? Last one I got was dq9 :.(
Well, this is clearly not something the 3DS can handle, but I'm still surprised that there's no Wii U version.

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wait what?
Square Enix localizes a game and doesn't drop the PS Vita version? Is this the real life or is this fantasy?
Anywho, looking forward to this. Played the Japanese demo and loved it.

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
YAAAAAAAAAAAAS DRAGON QUEST

Sorry :D

I'm just excited. Glad to see a Western release!
Too bad I still don't have a PS4 :ph34r:

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To celebrate 30 years of our RPG franchise, here is a clone of an indie game that's popular with the kids.

Really, Square-Enix?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: