Dragon Ball Z Kinect powering up this October

X_XSlashX_X

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Months after a Korean rating started us thinking up ridiculous fantasies about Dragon Ball Z Kinect, Namco Bandai has announced the game at a press event in Las Vegas, due in October. Players will get control of over 50 characters (including Mr. Pointyhair, karate guy, green man, and the little one) and perform real DBZ-style moves gesturally.

QR codes will (somehow) be distributed to unlock extra characters, because trying to focus a lamp on a card so the game will read it is a super important part of Dragon Ball lore.

Source: http://www.joystiq.com/2012/04/11/dragon-ball-z-kinect-powering-up-this-october/

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I play this game, I'm going to get into the DBZ mood.

"Before I use this ancient technique to control my character, allow me to describe the exact series of events that lead me to this very place and time right now! And after I use the technique, I will dump exposition about its power to myself! Ha ha!"

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
9qfk1y.jpg

Or in this case, next 12 sequels.

Reactions: 6 people

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
I knew this would happen sooner or later... It's going to get to the point where all the original DBZ fans are dead and people will start wondering wtf all these DBZ games are.

D

Deleted User

Well, Budokai 3 On Wii Lets you use the wii remotes to perform the move, Plus it is probably less... stupid then making a game out of it. But then again, I don't own an xbox 360 let alone kinect since i find it a dodgy console.

blahkamehameha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game will only be good to me if enemies fight back, and fight back hard (perhaps a hard mode?)

For instance, I'm afraid it's going to be a game where the enemies will just stand there and stare, maybe throw a punch every five seconds or so. If I'm fighting Raditz, I want him to be attacking me every second, where at the end of the battle I'm sweating like a fat guy running to the bathroom after a sloppy joe eating contest.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi +1