Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Ikki said:
What's with the huge player?

However, I wonder if they'll add something new to the game.

Oh its because I took the HD link of the Share button and posted it here

I have hopes for this game thx God I didn't buy Raging Blast 2 and probably never will I'll wait for this one

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Looks like they're going with a darker color scheme than what Spike generally goes with when they're in charge. I was really disappointed with Raging Blast 2, so hopefully this game is incredible to make up for it.

What I'm really hoping for is a story mode and potentially some GT integration like in the later PS2 titles.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nathan Drake said:
Looks like they're going with a darker color scheme than what Spike generally goes with when they're in charge. I was really disappointed with Raging Blast 2, so hopefully this game is incredible to make up for it.

What I'm really hoping for is a story mode and potentially some GT integration like in the later PS2 titles.
...You liked GT?

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
machomuu said:
Nathan Drake said:

...You liked GT?

I didn't hate GT, and I did like certain aspects of it.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nathan Drake said:
machomuu said:
Nathan Drake said:

...You liked GT?

I guess that was the case with pretty much every Dragon Ball fan (including myself). Though if they're trying to go with the canon, I doubt GT will be there.

Zombie_X

Trophies
Website
www.zombie-x.com
XP
Country
United States
They could always introduce an new story arc prior to the Buu arc is over. Maybe have a new version of SSJ4, but this time no tail, body hair, and still have golden hair with aqua eyes.

Maybe this new one will have a story mode similar to Budokai 1 on the PS2. I want a better story mode that is not just rushed with static models with only their lips moving!

And yeah I was let down by Raging Blast 2 and just didn't buy it. It was not much of an upgrade over RB1.

machomuu said:
Nathan Drake said:
machomuu said:
Nathan Drake said:

...You liked GT?

I guess that was the case with pretty much every Dragon Ball fan (including myself). Though if they're trying to go with the canon, I doubt GT will be there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs