Dragon Ball Tenkaichi Daibouken

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by wyndcrosser, Jul 21, 2009.

Jul 21, 2009
  1. wyndcrosser
    OP

Member wyndcrosser GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Dragon Ball fans,

This game is great for fans of the genre and anime. Additionally, if you have your gamecube controller or classic controller in the port realize that the game will use those not your WII-remote. I sat for 10minutes at the Tea Pot option menu until i realized that maybe i could use the gamcube controller.

Additionally, you can change the remote by either loading the game up without the GC controller attached, or there is an option in the setup menu to select GC or Wii-Remote controller.

Just adding this incase anyone unknowingly falls pray to being a little "Retarded" when starting the game up. And of course anyone searching the internet (google) or the forums for an answer to there controlling issues.

I can't wait to get my copy from playasia.com.

Wynd

2. triassic911

Member triassic911 Burst Mode

United States
    I would play it, but I want to fully enjoy the experience so I am waiting for the usa release.

3. DARKSHIDARA

Newcomer DARKSHIDARA Advanced Member

United States
    wont be getting it american voice over is annoying plus they put whack a$$ rock as background music
    (used to be a fan of dragon ball before they mangled it on cartoon network back in 1999)