OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
image_thumb95.png

V-Jump revealed this year’s console Dragon Ball game, Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 which is in development for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

Details are scarce, but one key point stands out. Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 will have over 90 characters. That’s 20 more than Dragon Ball: Raging Blast and some of those will be newcomers for Dragon Ball video games.

Publishing plans for Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 have not been announced in any other region, but Namco Bandai has a penchant for picking games with Goku up. Look for Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 here later this year, maybe?
Source.
More new characters! Super Saiyan Krillin anyone?
laugh.gif

luke_c

Big Boss
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
I blame Siliconera for it, been as I just copy and pasted the title without really looking at it, it looked right, but it obviously wasn't. Anyway I can't wait for this as Raging Blast is extremely fun especially with friends and online, except for those damn button-mashers, but heck, that's what it's all about anyway.

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i haven't seen what this game is like but i'm pretty sure its not worth playing.
the only dragonball games i have are dragonball z budokai 1 and dragonball z budokai tenkaichi 3.the first budokai i played was good because it really had like a what if type of story.
dragonball z budokai tenkaichi 3 did not really have a real what if you know what i mean.of coarse if anyone watched the dbz they would know that there was no real what ifs in dragonball z budokai tenkaichi 3 the what if stories are what i play the games for.

i would speak on the other dragonball games but i can't seeing that i haven't played them yet.i don't really no why no is tired of these games yet there isn't any new story to add.not to sure if they ever don this yet but i think they should change the whole games story line and make their instead of repeating what was seen on tv.

luke_c

Big Boss
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
fst312 said:
i haven't seen what this game is like but i'm pretty sure its not worth playing.
the only dragonball games i have are dragonball z budokai 1 and dragonball z budokai tenkaichi 3.the first budokai i played was good because it really had like a what if type of story.
dragonball z budokai tenkaichi 3 did not really have a real what if you know what i mean.of coarse if anyone watched the dbz they would know that there was no real what ifs in dragonball z budokai tenkaichi 3 the what if stories are what i play the games for.

i would speak on the other dragonball games but i can't seeing that i haven't played them yet.i don't really no why no is tired of these games yet there isn't any new story to add.not to sure if they ever don this yet but i think they should change the whole games story line and make their instead of repeating what was seen on tv.
Uh... I didn't get a word of that, but Raging Blast is definitely worth a try for fans of the series.

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
luke_c said:
fst312 said:

Uh... I didn't get a word of that, but Raging Blast is definitely worth a try for fans of the series.

you say you want a Super Saiyan Krillin thats a what if type of thing.they should do that to the whole game and make a whole new story to it.again i never seen what this game looks like and i'm just judging without playing.reason i kind of lost interest in most dragonball games.also i use to be a fan i watched the whole dragonball series when it was new in america.i know of dragonball kai but i'm not counting that part of the series.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dragonball Kai is just Dragon Ball Z Abridged, cut out all the filler and drawn out parts to make it's length match the original manga. But it still uses the same, original series footage. Nothing new.

And when they say "some of those will be newcomers for Dragon Ball video games.", they said the same thing for the last one and it ended up being SSJ3 Broly and SSJ3 Vegeta... BRING UP SSJ BARDOCK AT LONG LAST. please.
If there's no SSJ Bardock then I don't care.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
theres a lot of flashback and story recap episodes that really are irrelevant to the story, they literally just review the past 10 episodes. im not positive but i believe kai is cleaned up as well. animation sharpened and redone to avoid inconsistency and audio is enhanced.

luke_c

Big Boss
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
popopola said:
just wondering, what was the fillers in dbz?

growing up, all episodes were awesome
Garlick Junior Saga, for example. That was just skipped entirely in Kai, most of the fillers are just unneccessary bits added into episodes, where Kai's upto now, episode 56, Z would be upto about 135.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.