Country
United States
I was watching the US trailer:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/40502.html

Then I saw the ESRB rating- Teen. And next to it:

Cartoon Violence
Partial Nudity
Suggestive Themes

Partial nudity? I wonder if that's the part where Bulma flashes her private parts. It seems they might not censor this after all! Need some more info to confirm though.

Whatever they do, I hope they use this intro for the theme music:

X D D X

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
But after the Bath Scene, they go see Roshi and He wants to see Bulma lift her top or something similar or he won't help them. There are various other parts with Goku nude throughout DB.
I hope they use that intro too, loved it when i was first watching DB.

knoxvillz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
X D D X said:
But after the Bath Scene, they go see Roshi and He wants to see Bulma lift her top or something similar or he won't help them. There are various other parts with Goku nude throughout DB.
I hope they use that intro too, loved it when i was first watching DB.

like i said, you really don't see anything as bulma gets censored by the gap between the two DS screens so nothing is shown when she lifts up her skirt. Also her ass gets censored by writing aswell in the Japanese version. The only really nude person you see in the game is Goku

SoulAnger

MENUdo's Developer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Its impossible but I wish they would use the philippine intro, its the closest and most faithful to the original intro. Also I hope they wouldnt use the latin american dub. (Zero is Hero).... ewww...

About bulma's flashys, I think not, you know how the people in non-japanese country would react to pedophiles. Or maybe they should change bulma's age to 18.... -.-"

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
knoxvillz said:
i think the partial nudity is about goku when he takes a bath as you don't really see anything during the bulma scene

There's also the scene when Bulma is sleeping and Goku removes her panties. That's probably the most risque thing in the game...well, that and when Bulma lifts her skirt up for the old man and his nose starts spurting blood!
rofl2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended