ROM Hack Dragon Ball Fusions USA NTR Plugin Request

Missing Number

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so far this game has been the hardest to hack for me, can anyone more skilled try to make some codes for it?

im using the ntr debugger and i can't find most of the values like energy though i did find the number for playcoins, which did nothing since playcoins aren't really controlled by the game but yeah....

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
why is it the hardest?
out of battle cheats should be all static adress, you could find some cheats in the Gateway Cheats thread posted by pongozila

Kibido

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
so far this game has been the hardest to hack for me, can anyone more skilled try to make some codes for it?

im using the ntr debugger and i can't find most of the values like energy though i did find the number for playcoins, which did nothing since playcoins aren't really controlled by the game but yeah....

Just use Homebrew's Play Coin Setter for that.
There are already a dozen codes out by the way.

Missing Number

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just use Homebrew's Play Coin Setter for that.
There are already a dozen codes out by the way.
wasn't really talkin bout play coins, but those are the only codes i could make

what i want isn't available, i want to mod my moves and fusions, the abilities can all have modifiers like "range Up" and various stat boosts, i want to be able to set my galick gun to have something as simple as a -1 ki cost if i can

and i want to max my luck and fuse 2 characters that normally cant like Piccolo and Vegeta or 19 and 18, or kid goku with pan. whatever

Rubenid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
wasn't really talkin bout play coins, but those are the only codes i could make

what i want isn't available, i want to mod my moves and fusions, the abilities can all have modifiers like "range Up" and various stat boosts, i want to be able to set my galick gun to have something as simple as a -1 ki cost if i can

and i want to max my luck and fuse 2 characters that normally cant like Piccolo and Vegeta or 19 and 18, or kid goku with pan. whatever
You cant fuse that 2 character, there arent a model, so you will obtain a black person or a reset game

Kourin

Touhou Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Would anyone be able to make an NTR code that makes recruitment 100% chance of happening? I got SSJGSS Goku first time thinking it wouldn't be too hard but I've missed out on SSJGSS Vegeta three times in a row.

Codekingmss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would appreciate an "Enemy Infinite Health" one. I've got a quest where I have to hit someone with a very specific move several times and the only guy I have that knows it will one-shot the enemy failing the quest.

Otakuboy45

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would anyone be able to make an NTR code that makes recruitment 100% chance of happening? I got SSJGSS Goku first time thinking it wouldn't be too hard but I've missed out on SSJGSS Vegeta three times in a row.
Bump for this, recruiting characters in this game is like trying to give yourself an aneurysm.

zainbrown

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The ntr on speedfly isn't working. I have bootNTR and I put the file under sd:/plugin/00040000001AA900/plugin.plg and whenever I boot NTR and open the game it gives me an error has occurred please restart etc. My other games work with NTR but this one doesn't for some reason. Am I doing something wrong?

Insight2k

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Could you please give more insight into how you got this plugin to work? What cfw/3ds version are you on and which bootNTR are you using? Thanks!

I am using gateway with latest emunand. Using bootntr cfw 3.4 (release from march) and the new bootntr.cia which supports latest emunand.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/bootntr-11-0-native_firm-support-with-3d-banner.431471/

I have the same folder structure like you. Under plugin and the id of the us version, I have placed the file from the speed fly site. Opening the cheatmenue in-game via x+y.

Reactions: zainbrown

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0